Neo-EE

Staff will post any new announcements in this forum, which can be discussed by other users.
anchorman
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: anchorman

Re: Neo-EE

Post by anchorman »

so it took less than 3 months for this neo ee to kill save-ee community...well done jodocus. how about we bring back normal lobby and let things be great again. your neo ee sucks and is an utter failure.

RTK
Lurker
Lobby Username: RTK

Post by RTK »

Hi all,

I cant join the server atm, is he down?

Thanks a lot for the work.

RTK.

ben77
Novice Member
Lobby Username: ben77

Post by ben77 »

I'm gonna preface this comment by saying I respect all the hard work Jodocus and others have done to get Neo-EE up and running. I understand it was no easy task - it required alot of time and effort and they deserve appreciation for that.

However, I think that if we compare the number of players and games we had on daily on the Save-EE lobby to what we now see on Neo-EE, we can come to a fairly obvious conclusion.

The transition to Neo-EE has further reduced the player base, with some players migrating to gameranger and others quitting altogether. I think we've managed to finally deliver the coup-de-grace to EE. It's been fun folks.

phoenix
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Why do we still have two lobby's if we can't use one in case the other is down? I have a server that is always running. I'd be happy to run save ee lobby on it if it meant it wouldnt be down when neo ee is down, or I can donate one of my computers in my warehouse to serve as a server, just give me an address and I'll send one. Just make something happen to where you can seperate the two and if you need equipment or money just let me know.

Coolosity
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Coolosity

Post by Coolosity »

While I agree that NEO-EE was a great task that was accomplished, I think everybody would enjoy EE better if we use the old save-ee lobby. We had mostly constant games running and quite a bit of people, and I believe we lost many in the transition.

anchorman
Forum Noob

Post by anchorman »

just waiting for faith to show up and ask for free computer stuff from phoenix now

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

RIP EE, KILLED BY THE LIKES OF ANCHORMAN(THIS MAN IS BELIEVED TO BE THE SOLE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "FAGGOT") HE SOMEHOW CAN PLAY EE 24/7 WHILST BEING A LAWYER WHO GETS PAID ATLEAST 100K PER YEAR OR SO HE SAYS, I WISH I(SIMPLE_FAITH COULD ONE WAY HAVE THIS KIND OF CAREER)!!!!(PLOT TWIST). PHOENIX I BEG YOU TO SEND THIS MAN A COMPUTER AS I KNOW HE CANNOT AFFORD ONE OR MAYBE HE CAN SINCE HE IS A LAWYER IDK, OR BETTER YET PRAY WITH ME, PRAY WITH ME I SAY.

eat shit you dumb nigger piece of shit white cum juggling faggot nigger from africa, if ur going to play a game 24/7 atleast acquire some skill at it, ZERO FUCKING LEVEL PIECE OF CUM I BET [-TS-] GHOST COULD BEAT YOU IN PRE AND HE DOESNT EVEN PLAY IT, you were a waste of sperm as im sure you dad told you when u were young, but its ok now your all grown up maybe u can amount to something ya know, prayers go out to you !!

ironfist117
Lurker
Lobby Username: IronFist117

Post by ironfist117 »

To those saying you've turned users away, it was through Neo-EE that I found this community, and while new, have brought a few of my friends on to relive our epic all nighters on this wonderful game.

I signed up, however, as I saw a request in the Save-EE lobby chat for web developers who would be interested in helping. While I am still new to this community, that is my livelihood and I'd be happy to help provide web and server services where I can. I have too deep a connection to this game to see such great chances to keep it alive die because of malicious activity.

So, how can I help?

anchorman
Forum Noob

Post by anchorman »

still working on those b&e's faith? haha, love you you stupid asian dick recepticle

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

At the moment there is not much you can do. The server needs a complete re-image since it seems to be infected with malware. It is up to Ghost now to get it back up again.

To all those haters: I can understand that you are angry, but to be honest, you don't pay anything for this service, so what are you actually crying about? It is a big problem that the server coud get compromised this way, nobody wanted that to happen. We will need much stronger security efforts in future, especially because we are using Windows.

anchorman
Forum Noob

Post by anchorman »

just give phoenix save-ee lobby to host and you host your neo. im sure he will put his whole effort into making lobby work without interruption.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

anchorman, the whole point of neo-ee is to get it more active.... which will be if all the "main courses" are finished. (hosting for everyone for example.) If you stay in lobby 24/7 with 24/7 pre2nano (AND SOMETIMES ISLANDS F11 60.) then that would kill off EE even more.

Liga mod and grenwar got more active since neo-ee... it's not just pre anymore...
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

I am trying to gather information from Ghost and Omega about the situation, but so far I don't know more. My communication ways with Ghost and Omega are super-slow, I hardly get information from them on the current state. Furthermore, RealForce is more or less too busy so that I am de facto alone with technically moderating Empire Earth Multiplayer. I don't have access to any server hardware where I can run any Save-EE server or NeoEE server. Additionally I don't own any of the neoee.net domain or anything that I could forward to, I just don't have the access. Technically I am that what Nukin Futs is for Save-EE, the lead programmer, although I am staying and trying to keep it alive and helping people to join and advertise EE Multiplaying in the world. It annoys me more than you that I can do nothing else than waiting. As bad as it sounds.

I won't join any discussion here about weird speculations on what is good or bad for EE. It is highly annoying me what happened but I can assure you all that this is not caused by the co-existence of Save-EE and NeoEE on the same server, that's totally bullshit.

Edit: I will ignore you anchroman, your "contributions" are not helpful at all. You do nothing in supporting either Save-EE or NeoEE but complain most.

Options
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Options

Post by Options »

Been away from EE in about 3 years and were glad to see that EE still running. So Jodocus, Omega, Ghost, +????? - keep up the good work-

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

I´d say we wait with any judgement of neo ee until 29th of November, cause that is supposed to be the date of the "big " advertising thing. And for the record: tell me any pre player that left EE? Some islands players left, but thats only like 3 or 4 and yes, aoc died completly. Hate to say it, but light is right that all other setts became more active and all in all its way more bout actually playing, while Save EE was mostly bout chat and being afk waiting 3 hours for a game. And whenever i came on Neo EE i could have pre games and additionally playing some other setts, if i host them up (mostly 1v1, 2v2 but thats ok). In the last days of save-EE people were leaving already. The only thing neo ee killed by now is Islands f11 60.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Return to “Announcements”