GR(Game Ranger) is god awful.

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: GR(Game Ranger) is god awful.

Post by simple_faith »

Draco wrote:And you wont play me... odd.

Scrubs play one setting.
LMAO this kid keeps saying something about a "one setting player" but he thinks he is an allsett player because he plays every sett but is bad at all of them how ironic, you should just play on GR judging by your skill, commit suicide please, thanks. i will tell your mom and dad the good news when you've done it. i shall await for great news, farewell

Draco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Ðracø™

Post by Draco »

I never once said i was good, nor bad or anything. That was you and the next person. I never once made an excuse, that my imaginary dog was bothering me. Now that we have the cleared up, moving forward; you still play one setting.

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

No Kazter, I don't play that much at all. A pussy? Unlike most people, I could really care less about winning or losing. Why would I spend my limited time learning new setts vs ones I already like and am good at? The real pussy is the one who plays me at my 1-set and then feels the need to act superior by telling me how great they are at other setts, too. It's nobody's business what setts I play, if you don't like it that's too bad. You can be damn sure I won't change my playing habits to suit anyone else's needs.

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

no sir that just makes you close minded

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

stating the obvious here, but draco is retarded :)

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

Draco wrote:I never once said i was good, nor bad or anything. That was you and the next person. I never once made an excuse, that my imaginary dog was bothering me. Now that we have the cleared up, moving forward; you still play one setting.
Play one setting? I play every setting you play 10 steps ahead of you, lmao YOU play one setting LOL, I am suprised you haven't committed suicide yet losing to your one and only sett mod tl.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Texas Ranger wrote:Why would I spend my limited time learning new setts vs ones I already like and am good at?
I just told you why I think you should do it (because of my good experience by doing so). Not forcing you, or demanding you, just saying what I think you should do. You can say "fuck that" and this conversation is over.
Texas Ranger wrote:The real pussy is the one who plays me at my 1-set and then feels the need to act superior by telling me how great they are at other setts, too.
First of all, don't see how this could be categorized as "pussy".
Second, DNO who you are aiming at.
Third, honestly people get too offended by small minor things on the internet. Not sure if it's how I write or w/e but I'm really not trying to act "superior".
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

draco is english your first language because honestly its like trying to fight with a kid with downs over whos turn it is to play with the bouncy ball.

the facts:

-your not good.(you never were, you even stated this yourself this is not an attempt at a demotivational post it is simply putting it how it is)

-you dont like 1 sett players(many players including myself have a good reason for only being 1 sett players THESE days, i dont have time. i can see how this would frustrate those players who do have
more spare time as it would help them have more games however nothing can be done about that.

-you consider us average players, despite us being respected as very good players in our chosen sett in which at some point had alot of competition for us to gain that respect ( we are yet to find a sett in which your respected in)

not exactly facts:

- i dont like simple faith, but this doesn't mean hes not good, id be much more worried about a 1v1 from him then from yourself he has done the time and have proven himself capable of backing up hes shit talk. to me you have a big mouth and nothing else.

i dont know much about katzer but i know he made it into ec, which gives him alot of weight in hes opinion.

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

Kazter wrote:First of all, don't see how this could be categorized as "pussy".
Because they don't simply own up to losing and move on with their lives. They have to remind you how great they are at other setts to make themselves still feel superior.
Second, DNO who you are aiming at.
Could be several people...
Third, honestly people get too offended by small minor things on the internet. Not sure if it's how I write or w/e but I'm really not trying to act "superior".
I don't feel offended. I'm simply stating I won't learn other setts because I don't invest that kind of time into EE anymore. At this point I'm not really trying too hard even in the sett I do play, simply because I don't care enough. I log on to enjoy a couple games and then I log off.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

taco wrote: - i dont like simple faith, but this doesn't mean hes not good, id be much more worried about a 1v1 from him then from yourself he has done the time and have proven himself capable of backing up hes shit talk. to me you have a big mouth and nothing else.

i dont know much about katzer but i know he made it into ec, which gives him alot of weight in hes opinion.
He's probably two/three times better than what he was in 2010 (which I'm guessing is when you saw him play) so he has been growing a lot as a player.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well just jumping in here. I happen to currently play all setts but p2n, and it is enjoyable swapping between different setts now and then.

HOWEVER

If there were plenty of mod dm games I'd choose to play this sett 19/20 games because of how much more I enjoy this one sett over all the others. Mainly due to the sett itself but cirtainly also to the people playing it. It was such a nice community.
Anyway I have tried all setts to a level of where u know whether or not u like it. Except p2n 60f11 but Im pretty cirtain 60f11 of totally standard moves wouldn't interrest me. This gives me the overview of the game, and I choose mod dm. I think that's the best way to figure out what u like. Play w/e u have most fun with.

I see kazter's point with the respect table, but imo thats more respect in skill level than actual respect for people.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Sorry you cant read proper grammar taco. Sorry you have all ways only play one setting, sorry you feel as If I am not worthy of your presence; fact remains, to haven't played me.

Do so... then say I don't back my shit up. I jus feel as if your scared ??

Beings how I suck and every thing ... Heheh

Till then, have a sandwich ready.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

Draco wrote:Sorry you cant read proper grammar taco. Sorry you have all ways only play one setting, sorry you feel as If I am not worthy of your presence; fact remains, to haven't played me.

Please don't talk about grammar you illiterate fuck. I have no reason to be scared because I'm well and truly out of my prime, I get on for 2 maybe 3 games a week, it is expected with the amount of time in which I have dedicated to the game that I would lose a game here and there. Tbh no Draco you are not worthy of my time on this forum, nor in the lobby you're dumb and it's clear as mud.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

personal experience, but all settings players are usually less elitist than one setting players. i mean when you play one setting you get really uppity, defensive and elitist about it. all setting you kind of just drift around. once again my personal opinion/experience.

i personally think if everyone tried to be more open minded ee would have more games and be more fun.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

taco wrote:
Draco wrote:Sorry you cant read proper grammar taco. Sorry you have all ways only play one setting, sorry you feel as If I am not worthy of your presence; fact remains, to haven't played me.

Please don't talk about grammar you illiterate fuck. I have no reason to be scared because I'm well and truly out of my prime, I get on for 2 maybe 3 games a week, it is expected with the amount of time in which I have dedicated to the game that I would lose a game here and there. Tbh no Draco you are not worthy of my time on this forum, nor in the lobby you're dumb and it's clear as mud.
il·lit·er·ate  
/iˈlitərit/
Adjective
Unable to read or write.
Noun
A person who is unable to read or write.

Do you not have enough time to use a more dinfinitive word to pronouse my stupidity ?

Clearly I can't read nor write
Last edited by Draco on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “EE General Discussion”