Hello All

Come on in and introduce yourself to the community.
pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

Hello All

Post by pre-emptive_strike »

Hello again to all of you. I have not been around the game for a long time but it used to be a big part of my life. I played regularly for approx 3 years, was many names in many clans, helped run a couple EE communities and was a graduate of EE University. Mostly I was known as pre-emptive_strike from the Axis Of Evil clan.

Not sure how active you guys are or if any of you remember me from back in the day. I hope there are still some EE gamers left and that things are going well for yous.

I found my way back here because of an email alert about a pm that appears to be spam. But that's O.K because it made me remember this game and all of you (or at least any of you that are left)

Anyways, just checking in. After EE I went on to various other online websites and projects (I never gamed after EE) but all of those have dried up along the way. Currently you can find me at my new project Music Cavity. Drop in and say hello.

Cheers

http://www.musiccavity.com

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: Hello All

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Omg whats up strike long time no see :) how you been? you gonna come back for some games ?
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

Hey Trick. Glad to see some of the old folks still around. I would love to come back and play a couple games some day, but I would be completely lost. WOuld get run over in 3 seconds by any one of you guys :mrgreen:

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

na we will take it easy on you lol :) yea alot more old faces should return soon as ghost gets the ladder done for the lobby what will make it much better for all. Stil alot of other players on like skulls,nemo,ras and few more on and off so hows everything going with you?

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

lol. Great those guys are still around.

I'm O.K. Mostly just working and hanging out with my dog. Chilling in Malton. Not much more then that. How about you? Keeping busy.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

osup, I always thought strike was either slut or capt, anyways good to see you back

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

Thanks man. Looks like there are a good chunk of you guys still around.

Other the Pre, the names I went by were:

fog
fire breathing donkey
Dumas
Pestilence

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

me, my names were 101st assassin, cod assassin the greatest player to ever live, faith for admin

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

-•¤fog¤•-mwuahah thats oldschool name :D i been off work atm on sicky so just been chilling out :) you stil speak to yuri or ric ?

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

I don't. I miss Yuri, she was one of the nicest peeps to me in EE when I first started. Ric too, although he was not around as much at the time. I remember back when Yuri was running Clanzone, she was talking about starting a web site called snivel.com. I guess she never did cause I would check once in awhile but never found it.

evil-06 was my first 'real' name in EE, my first clan name (damned if I can remember what the name of the clan was) and after that clan broke up symbols was started and I became fog. That was probably only a few days into the symbols clan. I think around that time the colors clan started as well (same or similar group of people) and I was yellowish-brown.

Fun times back then. Around that time I used to go home to my parents each year for Christmas and spend 4 or 5 days with them. But that year I was so hooked on EE that I only went on Christmas day and came home on boxing day just so I could play EE again lol.

Also Mark from symbols clan was good to me back then and helped me get better. And a little later conquererX helped me get much better just by 1 vs 1 me often. From my own clan Axis, Capt LSD was always a handful for me and helped me get better.

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

o ol Jeremy, aka conqx, guy is aweeeesum

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

yea mark no 1 and boy used to be cool to me the symbols back then was amazing clan tho everyone was cool to each other :( good old days lol ah didnt know you joined color clan lol i was in OoKoO dm clan for a lil bit then fbc with force field what was fun :( mass games bk then lol

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

I played DM a little, but always as Dumas. Those were the first settings I played when I first got the game, just by chance I wound up their as Dumas and here is a laugh for you, I used to go all Helli back then. Couldn't figure out why peeps were freaking out at me for making helicopters. It actually worked pretty well at first because no one was doing it and it caught people off guard. Plus you could make a giant pack of them and they could just hover around shooting up everything and didn't need to refuel. Didn't take long for players to start building mass AA on me though : /

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

lol, when was it?, 1492? (Columbus) hahaha, i only remember 2001, sry iam too young for this
Ralf

pre-emptive_strike
Novice Member

Sometimes it seems like it was that long ago. And I have trouble remembering last week.

Return to “Say Hey!”