Empire Earth ForeveR v2 (Updated for 64bit)

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Empire Earth ForeveR v2 (Updated for 64bit)

Post by simple_faith »

READ BELOW IF YOU HAVE 64bit version of Windows. (Don't download EE ForeveR v2 if you do)

Hello, I come here to release this installer I have made for Empire Earth and It's expansion Art Of Conquest, You may ask me why would I make this if there is already EE UNLIMITED, my answer is because, some gamers are inexperienced with installing the new patches and no crack and what not, you may call them retarded and what not, but I want to help make things easier for them, etc etc.

This installer will install everything for you, so when it's done installing you don't have to do anything, just starting playing.

Code: Select all

http://www.adrive.com/public/YuyJwW/Empire_Earth_Forever_v2.exe
Approx. 597 MB

This had been tested by me and SU Hyozaran. So if it doesn't work for you leave a comment here please and I'll try to fix it.
Downloads FOR 64bit, follow instructions to the dot.

Empire Earth: http://www.mediafire.com/?as6qgw440b14xa1
Empire Earth - Art of Conquest: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ps457jsq7bwjj7

Extract, and you will get a folder containing setup files.

Instructions:
Obviously you have to download EE/AoC.
In the folders find the .exe named (Setup), click and click next, next, then when it ask you if you want to change destination folder change it to C:\Program Files (x86), it will give you an error but click anyways it will install it to that destination.
Then, you have to download the sierra patches manually because when I tried it with mines it fucked it up always. Here are the patches link (EE 1.0 to 1.0.4.0 - English 1.0 to 1.4) (EE 1.0.4.0 to 2.0 - English 1.4 to 2.0) (EE 2.0 No-CD - All Languages No Cd Crack)
Install in order from patches to No Cd Crack (*Note: Don't install no cd crack until you have 2.0 sierra patch installed (*Note2: Serial for both games are in their folders in a notepad named "Serial.
Go to lobby click patch tab on top, autodetect install directories, autoupdate, direct connect patch.

(*For the links on multiupload don't download all of them lol, they are all the same just in different filehosts for your likings, I find Direct Download the fastest to be honest)
(*If you follow this instructions to the dot and it doesn't work, you may have been dropped as a baby therefore resulting in a mental illness uncureable, so just whisper me and I'll do it for you via teamviewer)
Last edited by simple_faith on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Empire Earth ForeveR

Post by Arntzen »

I would not call them retarded because they are unexperienced with computers. But anyway I think this will help alot! Good job!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Faith, you should totally make one for me that doesn't come with any patches for either game. I would love you.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Because Gameranger hates the 2.0 crack for eec, and only works with the 1.0 one... Pretty gay etc.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

download the patch for GR on middlewarriors.com, and it should work. (I never used a no cd patch and I play without a disk so it works pretty good).
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

I did that. I unpatched Omega's then downloaded the 1.3 from their site. According to sources I need to install the 1.0 cd crack and use it then patch to 1.3... Well I can't go back to 1.0 since IDK how to depatch the official "sierra" patch.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

yeah reinstall. or actually just install a new version and hide the one u use for the lobby. A guide should be written to play in both places as it would bring more people to the lobby than it would take from lobby to GR imo, but apparently they don't want guides here on how to get GR working
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

It would be very convenient if a 1.0 crack and 1.3 Omega could be added to the patcher ?
It would make it so much easier to go back and forth.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

There is a guild made by ve2 on how to make ee working on both save-ee and gameranger. I think it is on www.middlewarriors.com.
Captain Nemo wrote:A guide should be written to play in both places as it would bring more people to the lobby than it would take from lobby to GR imo, but apparently they don't want guides here on how to get GR working
The goal would be to move all Gameranger players over to lobby to get an bigger comunity there. Idno how many players there is on gameranger, all i know is that is at least 2 games up in any hour of the day. Gameranger have genneraly more lagg, it looks old etc, but the only thing is that about 80% of the players there can host, and I guess thats the reason they stay there. I've no idea on how to get to the goal, but I know that some nF's and some MW's have moved over to the lobby to play some games there. Anyway, I play there cuz of my clanmates and because I can have some fun without some1 saying how bad I am in for example liga.

Btw, atm its 11 games playing at gameranger (imagine adding that to the lobby list of current games).
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

People are welcome to post guides for setting up EE for both the lobby and GR here, and maybe I'll sticky the topic, but I won't be adding a page for it to the website because then people will start asking us for support (something we won't be doing).
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

yeah well it's just because the other nemo posted a guide for both and he ended up deleting the GR part but anyway I understand u don't wanna be doing support for gr in general.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

I hate gameranger. I can make an installer for you though zeke when I get the time. It'll only be patched to the gameranger patch versions. 1.3 and 1.0???

ben55

Post by ben55 »

I just used this to install the game on my new pc, and yea my AOC just crashes when I open it. EEC works fine though

AwesomeO
Novice Member
Lobby Username: The Things (1,2,3 and possibly 4)

Post by AwesomeO »

You should put that in a torrent because megaupload is as slow as fuck.

simple_faith
Nemesis

Post by simple_faith »

wut i get 1mb/s lol

Return to “EE General Discussion”