PRE Civ for EEC.

Moderator: taco

h0llygh0st
Basic Member
Lobby Username: [Apathy]_h0llygh0st™

PRE Civ for EEC.

Post by h0llygh0st »

First of all, w00t my first post.

I'm posting my clubciv for PRE Sh here to encourage you to play the sett more. As we can always use new blood :)

My fav civ and the one I use for 3v3 and 4v4 is this one:

Citz: Speed/Hits
Eco: Iron/Foraging
Inf Sw: Hits/Speed/Att/CR
Siege: Range
Buildings: Range/CR
Civ Gen: Popcap

This civ gives you 2 choices, mass or boom. Which are actually the only 2 choices you should have anyway.
You have everything you need to hold off a enemy pocket if something were to go wrong with your towerrange and siege range and the popcap bonus should make it possible for you to boom as well. Its still easy to mass on clubs by popping one or two iron mining TC's if you have enough hunt and your citz are strong enough to endure a few ecokilling sprees. Towerrange also makes it possible for you to ward of towerwhores with your own towers while you boom, there is no BTR on your clubs since you wont need it.

My other civ for 1v1 or 2v2 is just the same, only I implement tower att in exchange for a popcap bonus. This makes it viable for me to towerwhore if needed and very possible to counter it as well. It will also make basing easier (Conquering the extra forage patches or strategic mines) and make it easier for you to protect your base when your low on hunt so rushing for Stone age.

Than some tips on gameplay for 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4:
- Always make 4 houses, towers and 2 barracks on the start.
- When its Oneway and your on the locked off side trib some stone to the other wing. Only make 1 tower and 4 houses.
- Try and get iron as fast as possible. Either by receiving tribs from your pocket or by mining 2 mines from the start. Or do both.
- Get your temple up as quick as possible, it doesnt happen a lot but you might get relirushed...
- Try and block your base off, there are no good ranged units in the first few ages of a PRE game. So block off your base to prevent ecokilling with houses towers or barracks.
- Protect your pocket, he'll be booming most of the time during the first 20f11.

Than the latest start I'm using (I've used several very different starts over the years)

Make a dog, 6 citz and chose civ (H - D - Shift+C - C)
Chose your civ.
2 times 10 Citz on a Barrack.
Rally point off your Capi towards the enemy
Make 4 clubs and put citz on explore, also hotkey them. Rally point of barracks towards the enemy.
After dog is made place rally point at a iron mine.
Put 6 of your exploring citz on another iron mine, 4 on a tower, 3 on a tower, 3 on a tower and 4 on houses. Make settles at your iron mines.
Ecokill with your advancing clubs, make new ones if you got tribs or if your iron miners already filled their pockets.
6 of your towering citz on a patch
Rally point of your Capi on the other Patch, make 6 citz.
3 Citz on another tower at a strategic place.
1 Citz on wood so far.
4 Citz on hunt, when the 3 from the 4th tower are done combine them to all go hunting.
When you got 12 on Patches, 12 on iron and 7 on hunt put all excess food into more citz and put those on wood for a temple.
In the meanwhile continue ecokilling, or try to protect a strategic point. You could also mass a little bit early on and head for the enemy pocket.
After a while make a temple and put 3 woodcutting citz on hunt, pop one of your iron mines with another 5 woodcutting citz.

From there on it gets a little hazy as a lot of little things could have happened that would alter my strategy. But anyway I hope this was usefull... Ah who am I kidding it was usefull ;)

Hf people, enjoy PRE.
Music Made Addict, Music is the New Religion.

stavalfi
Basic Member
Lobby Username: DmxPerT

Re: PRE Civ for EEC.

Post by stavalfi »

tnx i search for this shit a long time xD

i got very bad eec pre wing civs xD

btw im dmxpert

tnx agian

h0llygh0st
Basic Member

Post by h0llygh0st »

No problem, I wish more people would post here if they use it lol.
At least that way I'm assured that I did something useful for the community ;)

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Same civ as i got, maybe you gave it to me when old server was on? :D
btw, do u have a good spear civ for eec?
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

h0llygh0st
Basic Member

Post by h0llygh0st »

I remember posting it on the MW site, so you perhaps got it from there. :)

I'm not that great with spears, I prefer going clubs as a pocket even. Massing with 3 iron mines should kill off any enemy spear/club combo ^^ And I still have the possibility to boom heh :P

sMLsIzE
Novice Member
Lobby Username: sMLsIzE

Post by sMLsIzE »

I never played P2N with hp on ctz but I think that it will help a great deal ,when I come back .... Especially if you a little slower in start ,the hp on the ctz will definately save you .
Perhaps I look sML but beware I know Kung Fu.
"Gentlemen, there will be no fighting in the War Room!"

h0llygh0st
Basic Member

Post by h0llygh0st »

Since I also started playing AoC heres my most used AoC club civ. I think its a pretty good one as I've been accused of cheating a few times now while using it ;) So I must be doing something right with it.

Powers: Expansionism.
Citz: Hits and Speed.
Economy: Foraging.
Buildings: Towerrange.
Siege: Range.
Inf Swords: Spe, Att, Hits, Cr.
Religion Pro: BTR.
Civ General: Pop Cap.

This is a more boom orientated civ which is why I mostly use it as pocket. Your goal with it is to build a strong army, expand using 2 stone mines and a lot of woodcutters and than boom to copp.

Start up:
H, D, Shift+C 10 citz on wood, 10 on explore. Chose civ, Call citz back and make barracks, houses and towers strategically around your Patches and iron mines. Send 1 cit to a stone mine, 1 to a patch, capi on another patch and make 6 citz. Make clubs, put another 6 citz on iron mine. Make 5 more citz from the new tc's for the stone and iron mine. Take citz of wood if you got enough for your temple and tc's for every mine and patch. Put those on hunt. Start producing a lot of citz and clubs, go for a second stone mine, maybe a gold mine. Make new wood citz, take extra hunt with your stone and wood. Ecokill the enemy continuously btw... Just keep this up and you'll do fine ;)

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”