Empire Earth - Road to Reich

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
Henrique Dâmaso
Lurker
Lobby Username: Henrique Dâmaso

Empire Earth - Road to Reich

Post by Henrique Dâmaso »

Hi everywone! my name is Henrique Dâmaso, im 16 years old, and i registerded today over here so i can pass you this information:

1 year ago, i decided to make somekind of a mod for empire earth, and so i decided to change the wole Empire Earth game, to an World War 2 game, basicaly, playing Empire Earth, but in the World War 2.

And so, i started to work alone at this project... i learned how to use .ssa extract, and how to making texturing work, i also changed the sounds, and to use EE unit... i also changed the names of the units, and i could make an 8 players world war 2 template, with the global map on it (not geographicaly acurrated tougth).

And i am finaly proud to present you today, the first singleplayer gameplay of Empire Earth - Road to Reich, made by myself!

Heres the video showning the gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj5ZAO8Y ... e=youtu.be

Im going to tell you what changes in Empire Earth - Road to Reich:

-Random map funcionality is unavaliable (its impossible to play it in random map)

-Global Multiplayer Map with 8 players [Germany; Great Britain; Soviet Union; Japan; France; Finland; Italy and U.S.A.]

-More than 100 new units [modified ones]

-New Diplomatic system, wich you should use an diplomat to make allies and comercial treaties, and to declare war, you must press on your capitol and write the declaration of war in the chat.

-There arent no ages anymore, instead, there are countries with diferent units.

-To send resourses to a country, you shouldnt use the tribute board anymore, instead, you make transport veicles and you must drive them to the country you whana trade with (and your enemies can destroy your resourse conwoys, so you must protect your trade routes.)

-New buildings:
Lifestock Range [were you create animals to hunt];
Medical Acampment [medics will not be build in the barracks anymore, they are now build in the medical acampments];
Embassy [were you can build diplomats, to make treaties with other countries]

Be adviced: This is ONLY in the Betatest version [wich is the version in the video] im continuing to mod the game, and i will soon post an Multiplayer Betatest version for Empire Earth - Road to Reich, wich can be played in Save-Empire Earth, but for now, i can only show the video]

I hope you enjoy the game, and have a nice day 8)

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: Empire Earth - Road to Reich

Post by P-51 »

Pretty cool idea. It looks good so far.
Now you need a way to make the AI not suck.

multiformeingegno
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: multiformeingegno

Re: Empire Earth - Road to Reich

Post by multiformeingegno »

Wow! Any progress on this? Didn't think it was possible to modify EE like that :)

Return to “Scenario Discussion”