Changing Epochs

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
dvdbvt
Lurker
Lobby Username: dvdbvt

Changing Epochs

Post by dvdbvt »

I've started making my own custom scenario. I'm an epoch 12 civilisation taking on a computer controlled epoch civilisation. My question how do I make the Black Robe soldiers and the Black Robe Officer available an Epoch early. How do make German Infantry still available in epoch 13 for my computer opponent.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: Changing Epochs

Post by P-51 »

I don't think you can, not through barracks anyway.

shieldwolf23
Novice Member

Post by shieldwolf23 »

is this while you are playing a skirmish/ random map? if yes, like pz said, you can't.

but if you are using the scen editor, you can. just go to the Effects section, select Modify-Tech-Tree for Player 2 (computer), ADD Black Robe to its technologies. Be sure to have the AI in active, cheat, ignore mode. This way, the AI will be pretty much aggressive.

To be extra sure, you could also set the AI favorites - Land Unit to Black Robe.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

shieldwolf23 wrote:is this while you are playing a skirmish/ random map? if yes, like pz said, you can't.

but if you are using the scen editor, you can. just go to the Effects section, select Modify-Tech-Tree for Player 2 (computer), ADD Black Robe to its technologies. Be sure to have the AI in active, cheat, ignore mode. This way, the AI will be pretty much aggressive.

To be extra sure, you could also set the AI favorites - Land Unit to Black Robe.
Yea, or use the trigger system to define AI's.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Scenario Discussion”