[Featured] Nazi Zombie EE.

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

[Featured] Nazi Zombie EE.

Post by lightnessking. »

Hey, I'm currently working on a scenario for Empire Earth Classic. (might work in Art of Conquest, not sure!)

The scenario is about the Nazi Zombies just like in CoD-WoW & CoD-BO. Though not as a shooter, but as a strategy game. I don't know how many waves there will be, although the beta contains 30 waves.

As you're fighting waves of zombies, the zombies eventually will become stronger & faster, so you better buy some equipment and upgrades at several areas. Such as juggernaut, speed cola, stamin-up & double tap (Yes, the names are stolen from CoD, who cares?).

Weaponry.
How are you going to defend against zombies? With a sniper rifle? A bazooka? Or maybe with a crossbow.
You start with a rifle (Arquebus) and will be finding characters wielding other weapons (mentioned above and more.) which you can buy. (Buying weapons will cause ammo increasing with 1000.)

Each zombie kill will require 5-10 (randomized) ammo, once your ammo is 0 you better start running.
Ammo not available in Beta

The teleporter will also be here. It'll teleport you to a small island where no zombies will spawn and you can choose out either 1) upgrade your unit, or 2) I don't know yet. Therefore it's not available in the Beta version.

The map is split up in several parts, you will be meeting a lot of debris. Once you paid the price, the debris will be removed and the path will be opened.

As waves get longer and tougher you might want to spend your money on some helpful things such as hire-able towers, pillboxes and boats.

Towers, pillboxes and boats cannot die, and you can only hire them for (f11) 5 minutes. After the equipment is deactivated a cool-down period of (f11) 15 minutes starts, where no single player can hire the object. (Possible, not sure if i'm going to add that.)

Turn on the power! Power is important as the perks, teleporter and hire-able equipment won't work without it. (After the power is turned on, zombie speed will be increased by 1, hitpoints will be increased by 100%.)

Map size: 100x100

Amounce of players: 4

Objective: Defend yourself against hordes of zombies.

Estimated date for Beta: Monday 5 Dec. 2011. -> Tuesday evening 6 Dec. 2011.

Estimated date of completion(Full version): Friday 9 Dec. 2011. -> Friday 16 Dec. 2011.

(Any suggestions? PM Me in Save-EE Lobby Client or GameRanger.)

Gameranger ID: 2171437
Lobby name: TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ŁıģħŤňєѕѕҜїnĢ җ /// aVe_SainT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explanations
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
units:

(BETA)
Start) Arquebus
1) Elite Guard
2) Machine Gun
3) Court Jester
4) Flame Thrower
5) Guardian
6) Crossbow

(FULL)
7) German Inf
8 ) German MG
9) Bazooka
10) Sniper
11) Doughboy
12) Bowman
13) Any Idea's, pm me.

How to buy a weapon:

There are statue's on the map, 7 of them. Click and hold one of them for 5 seconds to pay 1000 gold and a random weapon listed above will appear. BE AWARE your own weapon will disappear before the random weapon appear. So if you feel comfy with the weapon you currently have, you shouldn't gamble for a new weapon.

Perks:

1) Juggernaut, Increase health by 500%. ( Imperial Wallpiece )
2) Stamin-up, Increase speed by 4. ( Medieval Wallpiece )
3) Speed-cola, Increase range by 2. ( Bronze Wallpiece ) [EDITTED]
4) Double-tap, Increase rate of fire by 20% ( Laser Wallpiece )
5) One perk left, any idea's? PM me. ( Copper Wallpiece ) (Not available in Beta.)

Perks can only be bought once!
Also, perks takes effect for all weapons.
To buy a perk, simply press and hold a piece of wall described above and you'll buy the perk. (aslong you have enough gold to buy it.)

Teleporter: (Not available in Beta.)

Move in the teleporter to teleport to the island.

Island: (Not available in Beta.)

Buy weapon upgrade for 25,000 gold. (Attack will be increased by 50%, fire rate will be increased by 20%.) Or buy armor upgrade for 25,000 gold. (Hitpoints will be increased by 25%)

Ammo:

You'll receive 100 ammo after every round, after you run out of ammo you can't shoot anymore.
(probably going to be removed.)

Updating the post asap.
Last edited by lightnessking. on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Re: [Featured] Nazi Zombie EE.

Post by Eisregen »

YEA NAZI ZOMBIES ARE GREAT
Like it!!!!!

xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

^Norwegian film!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

i know :P
dead snow
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Manni
Lobby Username: Manni

Post by Manni »

-
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Manni wrote: :!: Forget speed-cola. I tested it and only for the crossbow of the 12 units it worked. This makes sence cause fast-reload units would move their arms etc. faster which ee doesn`t do. It only works for siege units and crossbows. To my surprise it didn`t work for snipers. Same for perk 4) which is the same as 3) :thumbsdown: and weapon upgrade effect.

^^ Reload decrease & fire rate are the same things indeed, tho it works on all units in empire earth. If you want a good example, play mech, air, middle, modern WARRIOR versions (not sure about the air warrior) but all have a working increasing rate of fire.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Scenario Discussion”