Can't build barracks

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Can't build barracks

Post by P-51 »

For some reason I cannot build a barracks or any building on this piece of land even though it is flat. Can there be any explanation for this or is it some kind of glitch?

Also how do you make it so a person can only have one of certain unit? How do I make it so after one battleship is built they cannot be built again until the battleship dies?

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Can't build barracks

Post by Ghost »

There's only 5 cits there that I can see, but you have 6 selected (look at bottom left). One of them must still be in a transport or on another island. You can't use cits on one island to place a foundation on another island, or any other area that is unreachable for that matter (i.e. completely obstructed by cliffs).

Even though there's 5 cits right there that can build, one isn't there and that's enough to make the game stop you from building.

As for the battleship question, you'd have to add some conditions for whether or not one is on the map and then the effects would be adding or removing the unit from the tech tree.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: Can't build barracks

Post by P-51 »

Ghost wrote:There's only 5 cits there that I can see, but you have 6 selected (look at bottom left). One of them must still be in a transport or on another island. You can't use cits on one island to place a foundation on another island, or any other area that is unreachable for that matter (i.e. completely obstructed by cliffs).

Even though there's 5 cits right there that can build, one isn't there and that's enough to make the game stop you from building.
Yeah that must have been it because I can build it fine now.
Ghost wrote: As for the battleship question, you'd have to add some conditions for whether or not one is on the map and then the effects would be adding or removing the unit from the tech tree.
Ok I'll try that. Thanks.

Return to “Scenario Discussion”