• Empire Earth
  • Miscellaneous

attack specific area?

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.

attack specific area?

Postby CAV_range » Mon May 06, 2019 9:12 pm

how can i make a bunch of units ( 1 object ) move and attack a specific area in the map ( 1 area )?
i have tried using "Task-Area" + "Attack-Move" from effects and it works if the object is specificed by "Select on Map" but it would not work if i use "Object specification". any help?

and how i can increment the level of units? for example i want to increment the level of 1 object at f11 5.

as last, how can i set the game speed to "very fast", every time i start a scenario its very slow.
CAV_range
Novice Member

Re: attack specific area?

Postby Arntzen » Thu May 09, 2019 6:16 pm

I don't remember specifically anymore. I recommend reading President Obama's guides and load some of the scenarioes that has triggers you are interested in and see for yourself how those triggers are made.
I have units that spawn and attack-move in korean gren defence so you could start there for example.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization
Arntzen
Administrator

Postby lightnessking. » Tue May 14, 2019 3:37 am

Does the object you are targeting actually contains the unit/building/area you want to target?

Not sure if you can upgrade unit level, but you can manually update stats with effects and perhaps show the units level by incrementing a resource on said unit (you can give them an iron trait or stone etc.)

Speed of scenario's cannot be altered, I suggest you use a multiplayer savegame with the proper settings as a template.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Postby CAV_range » Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm

Arntzen wrote:I don't remember specifically anymore. I recommend reading President Obama's guides and load some of the scenarioes that has triggers you are interested in and see for yourself how those triggers are made.
I have units that spawn and attack-move in korean gren defence so you could start there for example.

thank you, ye, your scenario was useful for understanding how these stuff work.

lightnessking. wrote:Does the object you are targeting actually contains the unit/building/area you want to target?

yes

lightnessking. wrote:Not sure if you can upgrade unit level, but you can manually update stats with effects and perhaps show the units level by incrementing a resource on said unit (you can give them an iron trait or stone etc.)
Speed of scenario's cannot be altered, I suggest you use a multiplayer savegame with the proper settings as a template.

OMG
CAV_range
Novice Member

Return to Scenario Discussion