Announcing Release of 20th Anniversary Empire Earth Campaign

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
Eqqman
Novice Member

Announcing Release of 20th Anniversary Empire Earth Campaign

Post by Eqqman »

Hello all-

After seeing the small but devoted EE community in action, and realizing that 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the release of Empire Earth, I spent the last five weeks putting together a commemorative campaign. This represents my 'thank you' to the community for continuing to remain fans of the original iteration of EE after all this time. I had a lot of fun (and some frustrations, but that's game development) putting this together and I hope you enjoy it. I think it holds up to anything I would have done back then, but who knows, maybe to a modern audience my style is now old-fashioned :wink: .

In the short-term you can download the work here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Crpxim ... sp=sharing

For now I have this hosted on Google Drive, but I hope to get it uploaded to Empire Earth Heaven so it's archived in other places. If you'd like to provide feedback, please do it here even if you chat with me on Discord so I can keep all your notes together in an easy-to-find spot. The download is 61Mb.

Thanks again for your ongoing support of EE, it is very heartwarming to know something I worked on is still enjoyed 20 years later.

-Christopher "Eggman" Theriault, Lead Single-Player Design for Empire Earth

Eqqman
Novice Member

Re: Announcing Release of 20th Anniversary Empire Earth Campaign

Post by Eqqman »

Note that I'm encountering some problems with scenario #6. In one of my play-throughs, a hill area of the map suddenly turned into cliffs when I built a Settlement near it, and the game would crash when a Citizen harvested a tree in this area. I've had some other unexplained crashes on this same map, so I'm wondering if the same issue is happening to one of the computer players (if this is the case, then the only solution is to replay the scenario). If other people start reporting crashes that happen on this level and no others, then I may be forced to redo the entire map for that scenario.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Wow! This is so cool, thanks a lot! I will play through it soon when I have the time.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

bradleybrand
Novice Member
Xfire: ogel123
Lobby Username: bradleybrand

Post by bradleybrand »

Excellent what I played so far! But I accidentally did try it in Art of Conquest, it only works correctly for original Empire Earth. :D
B. Brand

NobleMuffin
Lurker
Lobby Username: Muffin

Post by NobleMuffin »

nice maps I could play up to the 6th scenario but then I run into crashes not sure why it runs fine in all other games.

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

20 years. wow. i remember seeing a notice of the game release and asking for it for my birthday
pM_Thor

Return to “Scenario Discussion”