• Empire Earth
  • Miscellaneous

move units from an area to another

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.

move units from an area to another

Postby CAV_range » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:51 am

i have an effect so units move-attack to a specific area, so i want these units once they reach this area, they move to other, is it possible? i tried playing with effect and so but i have not found a way yet, has anyone tried this?
CAV_range
Basic Member

Re: move units from an area to another

Postby Neotje » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:28 pm

This should be possible. Check the MTP scenario, it does something like this, it moves units from position A to position b, but on a kind of 'pulsed' order. On Vortex TD, units are removed (the babies) when they hit a certain spot. You might be able to combine those.

Or don't you mean teleport? If you don't mean teleport, check the above to trigger an action on a unit once it reaches a position, and use as an action the move-attack.
Neotje
Intermediate Member

Postby CAV_range » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Neotje wrote:This should be possible. Check the MTP scenario, it does something like this, it moves units from position A to position b, but on a kind of 'pulsed' order. On Vortex TD, units are removed (the babies) when they hit a certain spot. You might be able to combine those.

Or don't you mean teleport? If you don't mean teleport, check the above to trigger an action on a unit once it reaches a position, and use as an action the move-attack.

can you share the scenario? i did not find anything about "MTP", thanks
CAV_range
Basic Member

Postby CAV_range » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:11 am

ok I think it means "Massive Tower Protection", and i realized how to do it, thank you. in case someone wants to know how to do it:
example:

- create an area ( area A )
- create an area ( area B )
- create an area ( area C )
- create an object for all units ( object A ), set its Area to are A
- create an object for all units ( object B ), set its Area to area B
- create an object for all units ( object C ), set its Area to area C
- create an effect task-area ( effect A ), set its Object to object A, set its Area to area B
- create an effect task-area ( effect B ), set its Object to object B, set its Area to area C
- create an effect task-area ( effect C ), set its Object to object C, set its Area to area A
- create a trigger ( trigger A ), set looping on, set its Condition to object A ( if they exist ), set its Effect to effect A
- create a trigger ( trigger B ), set looping on, set its Condition to object B ( if they exist ), set its Effect to effect B
- create a trigger ( trigger C ), set looping on, set its Condition to object C ( if they exist ), set its Effect to effect C

with this any unit created in area A, area B or area C will move to the next over and over ( area A > area B > area C > area A and so on ) i hope it is understood.
CAV_range
Basic Member

Postby Neotje » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:37 pm

CAV_range wrote:ok I think it means "Massive Tower Protection", and i realized how to do it, thank you. in case someone wants to know how to do it:
example:

Yes! Massive tower protection, sorry, it's a default name for me, but I don't think it has been popular for a while, so I should have written it out.
Glad it seemed to have helped.
Neotje
Intermediate Member

Return to Scenario Discussion