Problem connecting to Lobby or save-ee website

If you think there's an error or glitch that may have been overlooked, please tell us. The more details you can provide, the better (instructions to reproduce the problem work best).
Zone
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: zabijejzone

Problem connecting to Lobby or save-ee website

Post by Zone »

Today i opened the lobby client and tried to log in, it stalled at obtaining i.p then later it says to check my conection. My connection is fine.. Then i tryed to open save ee website and i timed out...
strange that im able to get on the website through proxy..... was my ip banned for some reason??

Zone
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: zabijejzone

Re: Problem connecting to Lobby or save-ee website

Post by Zone »

yep im banned....

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Unless you're automatically directed to the Banned/Muted/Appeals section when you try to log in, you're not banned.

I don't see any newly added bans, so unless you're one of our very old bans, you're not banned...

Edit: After checking, you're definitely not banned.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

It's nothing on our end. We haven't banned you or made any configuration changes to our system that would prevent just you from accessing the website. If you're banned from the website, the site will load and tell you. If you're banned from the lobby, whenever you try to log in it will redirect you to the banned/muted/appeals forum.

It's most likely some kind of DNS issue or a cache problem. Try accessing save-ee.com from another computer on the same connection and see how it goes, then report back.

If you would like more information on why it says to check your internet connection, please refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3326
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Report Bugs”