Cannot connect to EE Lobby Client

If you think there's an error or glitch that may have been overlooked, please tell us. The more details you can provide, the better (instructions to reproduce the problem work best).
Skynet
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Skynet

Cannot connect to EE Lobby Client

Post by Skynet »

I hve been trying to log into the Lobby Server today but I seem to be having some problems... Once I launch the Lobby Client (version 2.6.5) the initialization completes (it says "Initialization complete, please log in.) I then chose my user name and password from the list and click Login but it stays at "connecting to server, please wait..." for a little before displaying "Unable to contact server, please try again later." I am running on Windows XP with patches updated. Can some1 help me figure out what is wrong here? Has anyone else experienced this same issue and how were they able to over come it? Thanks in advance.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Cannot connect to EE Lobby Client

Post by Omega »

You're getting the error because the lobby is currently down.

Don't worry, it will (hopefully) be fixed shortly.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

1&1 said they are doing upgrades to the server and it will be down no more than 2 hours or so.

Skynet
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Skynet

Post by Skynet »

Ok its up. I beat you on the update here Nola :D but in reporting + updating. Looks like i make for a good mod (hint hint ;) )

Return to “Report Bugs”