MW2 Montage

Because I'm sick of moving topics GD topics to the Basement where they originally belonged and then people bitching about their topic being there.
W0 Jr
Basic Member
Lobby Username: W0 Jr

MW2 Montage

Post by W0 Jr »

MW2 Montage edited by me :D not my best edit but HazardCinema Uploaded it so i decided to post it here aswell :) well i was thinking my youtube account has almost 3k subscribers maybe i can help by uploading games or something i uploaded a save ee video almost a year ago it now has 10k views so just tell me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUVwLGED90A[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUVwLGED90A
You gotta love PONYO - Watch 0ut Jr!

inola
Nemesis

Re: MW2 Montage

Post by inola »

Nice Video.
Just encase you don't know shit I had to ask Ghost about a year back.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

The Spas 12 does not deserve a montage, I speak for a lot of us when I say the Spas, the AA12, The G18s, the grenade launcher, Commando, Danger Close pro should really not be in MW2, The Spas 12 has more range then the Models, you might as well put a fucking ACOG on it. Awesome Quick and No Scopes though

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

nice frag sir. now vegas or premiere+after effects?

also, do you really call yourself lilchav ?
pM_Thor

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I'll agree the SPAS spree on Invasion was pretty cheesy but your quick and no scopes are a lot better than in previous ones.

@Moo: You bitch too fucking much. I'm sure if you were any good at the game you wouldn't rage about that shit and you'd find a way to beat it.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Ghost wrote:I'll agree the SPAS spree on Invasion was pretty cheesy but your quick and no scopes are a lot better than in previous ones.

@Moo: You bitch too fucking much. I'm sure if you were any good at the game you wouldn't rage about that shit and you'd find a way to beat it.
You play on the Xbox, I play on the PC, I have to deal with hell of a lot more hacks then you, honestly if it was possible I'd trade my game for BC2
The screenshot is from CoD4 there is a 2 MB file limit so I cant upload some better one, Its not supposed to show im god at CoD but it'll prove yo you I don't suck
Attachments
cod4mp-20100802-015559.png

Return to “Graphic Design”