X Warrior411 and Peow's Picture Pimping.

Because I'm sick of moving topics GD topics to the Basement where they originally belonged and then people bitching about their topic being there.
X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Re: X Warrior411's Picture Pimping.

Post by X warrior411 »

peow130 wrote:Doesn't matter if you're in the industry or not.
These programs aren't aimed at the small-fries like you or me.
GIMP kinda is... it's free off the internet, just a little tricky (I had to read a fucking manual)

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Even if I am not a professional carpenter, painter, plumber etc. When I do something to my house I make sure I can have the best materials I can get to help me doing the best job I can do/make it easier.

Also why use GIMP if you have any thought at all of pursuing a graphics designing job?

The point is you would never be hired by a serious person in a graphics field if your background consists of GIMP, and if you want to take classes in college to learn photoshop guess what you have to provide your own copy, so really if you have any serious thought into becoming great at a craft it is to work with the best materials you can as soon as you can. Which you obviously don't understand/believe(I am guessing you are age 12-15 and have no clue; you just post random(shitty[partially because of your skill and partially because you are using a 3rd world program) pictures on a forum for attention which IMO there is nothing wrong with doing that it is good way to learn, but when people try to guide or give you advice you take it harsh, and you claim you want to learn your way like most teenagers say rather listen to people who have more knowledge than you about a subject). Your way of thinking is just plain wrong/stupid, and your reason to not get photoshop is silly. I mean the only way you couldn't get is a) your lazy b) your cheap c) your ignorant/uniformed on how to do
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

/agree with ben55

FIrst time I agree with him tho if I remember right lol

Oh and xwarrior you better stop trying to tell us gimp would be close to photoshop since you'll just get wtfpwned and get yourself looking loike a retard lol
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

._. I just Make Pictures with Cray0ns because unlike Pelie I am a real artist ._.!

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

I never said I was an artist lol
I'm a noob @ everything lol
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

ben55 wrote:Even if I am not a professional carpenter, painter, plumber etc. When I do something to my house I make sure I can have the best materials I can get to help me doing the best job I can do/make it easier.

Also why use GIMP if you have any thought at all of pursuing a graphics designing job?

The point is you would never be hired by a serious person in a graphics field if your background consists of GIMP, and if you want to take classes in college to learn photoshop guess what you have to provide your own copy, so really if you have any serious thought into becoming great at a craft it is to work with the best materials you can as soon as you can. Which you obviously don't understand/believe(I am guessing you are age 12-15 and have no clue; you just post random(shitty[partially because of your skill and partially because you are using a 3rd world program) pictures on a forum for attention which IMO there is nothing wrong with doing that it is good way to learn, but when people try to guide or give you advice you take it harsh, and you claim you want to learn your way like most teenagers say rather listen to people who have more knowledge than you about a subject). Your way of thinking is just plain wrong/stupid, and your reason to not get photoshop is silly. I mean the only way you couldn't get is a) your lazy b) your cheap c) your ignorant/uniformed on how to do
+1 to that, that's exactly what i was going to get at..
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

PeLlE wrote:I never said I was an artist lol
I'm a noob @ everything lol
So we can you a Peloew?

Pinky
Intermediate Member

Post by Pinky »

Plus you can pirate it for free, its illegal but yeah its doable. Also you get a huge discount of your a student its just a matter of how bad you really want it, but In my arrogant opinion it doesn't look like you really want or need it. But that's coming from a crayon and colored pencil wielding immature college student >:D
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

\-Zodiac-/
Lobby Username: Zodiac

Post by \-Zodiac-/ »

I WANT A PIMPED PICTURE

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

of what?

\-Zodiac-/
Lobby Username: Zodiac

Post by \-Zodiac-/ »

of a hot babe in a police uniform lol naw umm i duno

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Re: X Warrior411 and Peow's Picture Pimping.

Post by peow130 »

a hot babe en police attire.
Attachments
Zodiac Sig.png
Zodiac Sig.png (29.86 KiB) Viewed 17570 times

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

peow130 wrote:a hot babe en police attire.
Give the babe sum sunglasses you forgot Zodaic weants the babe to be hot

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

peow130 wrote:a hot babe en police attire.
Would be hotter cooked :)

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

:)

Return to “Graphic Design”