News of Astronomy

Tell us about your different tastes in music, your favorite movies and TV shows, or other similar topics.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: News of Astronomy

Post by eeralf_ »

this occures only when iam so many english mistakes i have in sentececes, and need upgrade a fw190 to a ta152 .,)

sry man u right, i try better next, i see now the button EDIT

Ralf,
Ps: cya p51 in a cool Mid game
Last edited by eeralf_ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

ur are so right babe, buit pls ur post also no sense on this topic, so also, pls try learn about our univers, learn physic and astronomy, so u welcome always, .;), btw: i love u

,.m,)))))))))))))))))), drunk symbols for .;)

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

hey so cool, with kepler sonde we detect now more when 1000 new extra solar planets

we also can now fine detect if the planet have oxygen, so when he can have life, cuz oxygen most generate by photo-syntese, sry iam bad in biology and chemie,
anyway its real cool

Prost!

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

sry this inst new, but many mean its real, hahaha

maya calendar and egypts pyramide sayed in 2012 are earth finished exist, apocalypspse or so, lol

thats for Kid's, hmm, what have pyramides do this univers, nothing, the univers was billion years befor pyramide?, or?

when one say the future, so he lie, never cant look in future

maybe the earth die in 2012, but not on this funkink gays

sry , u will get 2013 normaly with ur normaly problems, hahahaha

edit: and iam real surpsrised some (most USA) write a book or make a movie about it and get millions of dollar for that shit?, why peeps so scared?, hmm, maybe they love donates, grrrrrrrr

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

“We live in an electric world. Our cities are visible from space at night, blazing with electric lights. The electricity courses invisibly in the darkness over great distances along thin power lines. We find electricity indispensable. Nature does the same since all matter is electrical. Yet astronomy is stuck in the gas-light era, unable to see that stars are simply electric lights strung along invisible cosmic power lines that are detectable by their magnetic fields and radio noise.

It is now a century since the Norwegian genius Kristian Birkeland proved that the phenomenal ‘northern lights’ or aurora borealis is an earthly connection with the electrical Sun. Later, Hannes Alfvén the Swedish Nobel Prize winning physicist, with a background in electrical engineering and experience of the northern lights, drew the solar circuit. It is no coincidence that Scandinavian scientists led the way in showing that we live in an Electric Universe.

Why have they been ignored? The answer may be found in the inertia of prior beliefs and the failure of our educational institutions. We humans are better storytellers than scientists. We see the universe through the filter of tales we are told in childhood and our education systems reward those who can best repeat them. Dissent is discouraged so that many of the brightest intellects become bored and drop out. The history of science is sanitized to ignore the great controversies of the past, which were generally ‘won’ by a vote instead of reasoned debate. Today NASA does science by press release and investigative journalism is severely inhibited. And narrow experts who never left school do their glossy media ‘show and tell,’ keeping the public in the dark in this ‘dark age’ of science. It is often said, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.” History shows otherwise that entrenched paradigms resist extraordinary disproof.

This website is for the curious, those who are eager to discover some reasonable answers about life, the universe and everything (as far as it is possible today) free of old beliefs that have shackled progress for centuries. It requires a beginner’s mind and a broad forensic approach to knowledge that is not taught in any university. The payoff is the spark that lights up lives.”

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

hmm, sry dont understand all, but i hope get the main

the science of world start by egypts and greeks and they were very good, but the church (some religions) stop or slowdown the science, see Kopernikus, kepler, Galilleo, Isaac Newton, Plank and so on, all based on before and lets have now CD-Player

i see the problem of science on Money, the Polical will have Profit, in early the scientist works for no money, thats the big diffrent, sry cant real tell what i mean, hope u understand it

good Post man, i hope it was from u, i doubt a little but np, anyway good post

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

sry, iam days to late

in the night of 06/30 to 07/01/2012 we got 1 second longer time, this is cuz earth rotation

its like a leap year but it called leap second

when u have not a Atomic Clock, so ur clock doesnt have the correct time
when ur girl friend wonder why u comes 1 second to early to the date , so iam sooo sorry .;)

Edit:
damn iam wrong, i think u came to late

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

CERN 07/04/2012
detect a new paticle by Atlas and CMS Detector from LHC (Mass around 129GeV)
its very sure, scientists say a Hit-Quote of 1: 1000000, so its damn sure
and maybe its the Higg's particle they are searching for over 50 years
buts sure its a Boson Particle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boson)

the Higg's particle give all matter the mass so the theory and its needed by the Standard-Model for complete it more

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

uh I watched this on the news. Would be cool if it really is the higgs particle. which they seem pretty cirtain it is
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Heard of that, not really interested in it though unless it leads man to something cool/useful at a practical level.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well it sorts the mystery of gravity. If we could learn one day to control this particle imagine what we could do. So far it's of course just research in the area, which is pretty exciting aswell if you ask me.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

I'm not much into physics as I have other interests, I'll leave these studies to the scientists, and I hope this can turn into something good at a practical level which is to say: unless this Boson particle can eventually be the cause of something that in the future I'll be able to see, touch, hear or smell, it will never have impact towards my life. If that was not the case I guess it would only be of interest to those who are interested in physics or subjects of the sort: still, happy that physics is moving on reaching their objectives.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

damn cool responds, why we do what it cost billions, but a e.g is neutrons meat a atomic core, hmm, nobody known, what we can used it for us, but now we have Atomic Plants and Nuclear weapons, (ok its not fine i know), but same on Quant-Physic, never know whats good for, but later we have Cd-Players, Computers etc,

i know its maybe not best go forwarding on sciense, but stay on same thing isnt also good, its not like human,

the only pronblem with this new things, take care, and not like atomic bombs and so, next we get harder wepons and can harder demage, iam sure, cuz fuck military invest most money on it

Higgs will be maybe only a proof for matter have mass, but this show us many new ways, so it was a big event on science

Edit:
iam a little frustrated, cuz so few responds here, hmm, its the real quest from where we come, and how, hmm, when iam do a reli topic mabe 100 more peeps on, hahaha, but science(ok Physic->Chemy->Biology) is the base, not reli

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -011.shtml

sry only a germany page, iam try search for a english page

its realy misterious, why so fast

Edit: and my english too few for all explain about it, buts like a similar to our solar sytem
Edit2: lol, even on german language its hard

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well Im a bit on same page as u ralf. This wasn't even a big thing in the news either, just some medium level news, and this is fugging the question mankind has asked themselves for thousands of years: How did it all start? Now that proof on this matter is present, we're not even excited? Whats that about!?!!

Anyway ye it was like when (I think it was james maxwell right? And then Herz proved it or something) "person" discovered EM radiation and he was like "hey guys there are some waves out there but I don't think they're useful for anything" ... And today we couldn't imagine a life without EMR

Return to “Music, Movies, and Entertainment”