News of Astronomy

Tell us about your different tastes in music, your favorite movies and TV shows, or other similar topics.
Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Re: News of Astronomy

Post by Samuel »

Nemo I just think questions like those simply can't be answered like that and most likely they cannot be answered any other way so I can see your excitement on that but I just don't trust science to give definite replies on matters like these.

And I hope you are right and it turns out to be something which will lead us to produce something useful.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

Captain Nemo wrote:Well Im a bit on same page as u ralf. This wasn't even a big thing in the news either, just some medium level news, and this is fugging the question mankind has asked themselves for thousands of years: How did it all start? Now that proof on this matter is present, we're not even excited? Whats that about!?!!

Anyway ye it was like when (I think it was james maxwell right? And then Herz proved it or something) "person" discovered EM radiation and he was like "hey guys there are some waves out there but I don't think they're useful for anything" ... And today we couldn't imagine a life without EMR
u are right nemo, but iam also not sure it was maxwell, np

and sam iam repeat me, sry, without science we are nothing, i agree when u say we dont need all of science cuz much are shit and give us more bad as good, but its hard and we need the "Try and Error" or other unneeded things, cuz we know nothing

for e.G i hate Gen-Science, cuz the nature do it better, maybe we can do it faster, but for what price?, we dont know it
like nemo sayed we want knowing from where we coming, i think thats normal and its not so dangerrouse like may other science, maybe its for nothing, but interesting like music or art

Prooost!

Edit: oh always i forget some
why we can ask itself for things we never find a answer, e.g: "what was before Big Bang", or "what the hell why iam", this questions (maybe) we never can answered, but its human like and ok, cuz we are here

sry its goes more on Philosphy now, but astronomy alowed also philo and maybe need it even

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -014.shtml

thats real phenomenal, maybe we can watch extrasolar planets direct, u know the methodes early?

u had 2 ways, gravitation causes a little red and blue movement on light spectrum, the other way also indirect , the light not constant (the star flicker)

now new way for get it, (it called Project 1640 )

Ben R. Oppenheimer from American Museum of Natural History. Oppenheimer leader from a group of scientists (California Institute of Technology und des Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA)

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

eeralf, I didn't say I didn't appreciate what science was doing.

I really love it that thanks to science I can post here in these forums and talk through the internet to many people from all over the world, I would have never met these people if it weren't for science.
I never said we don't need science lol

I appreciate it for what it is, all I said is that there are some questions that will probably never be answered by science, and that's not because science's not good, but that's because those questions just cannot be answered.

Science itself is, in all its greatness, limited, just like everything else.

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

thanks for explain me, now its clear

already thanks , Ralf

ps: hope u watch this thread often, i try shown ur univers hahahahaha, but ok, iam also a insect in it

Proost!

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

07/16/2012 detect by Hubble

Black Holes grownd often slow on early univers, (this mean the supermassive Black holes in center of Galaxies, called Quasars when they very light intensive)

most Quasars we watched are more light intensive, cuz they builded by collision with other Galaxies

ok now we detect more Quasars with fewer light, and maybe our own milkway can going to a Quasar when more Gas (Fluid) available,

hmm, iam proud about life in a Quasar :;) (ok sarcastic against sience)

Prost!

Edit: Forgot the link
http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -022.shtml
and excuse me dont find a english site

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

What u think about Mars-Missions?

i means a manned Mission

u all know at moment the Robotor Curiosity is on Mars, i think thats a good idea for try get many informations of this planet

but with astronauts now iam got many doubts (btw: for some years ago i was happy about it), what sense make astronauts when a roboter can do the same and real cheaper? and no dangerouss except lost money but no lost life

its a hard guess for find sense of manned space-travel

also i hate now some comercialy try manned space, hahaha, only few rich people can look down on many poor insects?????
damn , i hate it

Ralf

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

damn Scotty beam me up .;)

Record of Quantenteleportation, 143 Km

maybe we get next Quanteninternet and Quantencomputers with Terrabytes /s transfer hehehe

http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -012.shtml

try it also found english sites, sry, its real interesting, but at momemnt iam Lazy

Ralf

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

i am surprised, so few peeps want know about our univers, lol, many want known reli, hahahah
why, reli > Science, hmm, i know many reli play Comp games, and they dont know this shows a way without god, but they use it, its real kindergarden

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

ok, thats not realy news, Big Jill, Big Crunch , Big Rip, ok maybe only Big bang was realy all others are pure theory and speculations

i saw last a fuck USA documentaion, that sayed we die on Big Rip, hahahaha,
Maybe in Billions of Years, and?
more important is move ur ass to lobby for play EE

u must not scared for our univers, cuz it work realy slow, like me when iam try build a sword

Proooooooooooooost!!!!!!, see us in future , maybe in 2512 .;)
u aliens

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

ups, when ur way not only staingth, , hmm maybe u can do it for ur life, cuz its not only reli, business or get rich, its explore the thing u dont know, u know?

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

even u dont want hear it , iam back .;)

and pls think more about our univers, its importend, u never can calculated a traffic crash, but with Univers science u maybe know what u are, what u be, and more, sry all answery u cant get, maybe go church, but there u get never answers that correct

babes i love u all

Ralf

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -014.shtml

we have luck, do danger from apophis in the year 2036, ok i dont think i reach 2036

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

very big Blackhole detect, 17 Billions Sun-Mass, wow, and this in a small slice/disc Galaxy
the Mass is 14 Percent of the whole Galaxy, for e.g: Normaly is only 0.1 Percent

the Picture show the Disc-Galaxy

Link: http://www.astronews.com/news/artikel/2 ... -037.shtml

AnonymousMadScriber
Basic Member
Lobby Username: AnonymousMadScriber

Post by AnonymousMadScriber »

Return to “Music, Movies, and Entertainment”