How to patch without lobby

Information and discussion about Omega's patches for EE and EE:AoC (no longer in use or under development)
hondaman2003
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: hondaman2003

How to patch without lobby

Post by hondaman2003 »

Since the lobby hasn't been available for about a week now, is there a way to patch without it? All I need to do is the usual patching so I do not have to use the CD and so I can host a direct connection with a friend in AOC. Is this possible?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: How to patch without lobby

Post by lightnessking. »

go to downloads.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

hondaman2003
Forum Noob

Post by hondaman2003 »

Thank you for your response. The lobby client does something else besides the cd crack and v2 update. The lobby client also clears some folders and causes the version to change.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

hondaman2003 wrote:Thank you for your response. The lobby client does something else besides the cd crack and v2 update. The lobby client also clears some folders and causes the version to change.
The lobby does nothing else than automatically installing the updates which are available on the forums and/or download section.

PS: Lobby is back up (it should be back up.)

hondaman2003
Forum Noob

Post by hondaman2003 »

Apparently its back down again.

The version I need the game to be is 1.00.1063. Only this lobby can make that happen. The reason I know this is, I just uninstalled and re installed the game and downloaded all the patches and applied them manually and the version was still not 1063. Because of that, me and a friend cannot play the game together because he has that version freshly patched before the server went down. I also remember the log of the lobby client patch and at the end of log after checking that 1.04 and 2 where installed it also cleared or did something to 5 folders. That is the key that I'm looking for. That part changes the version number to 1063.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Return to “Patches”