Some Comments on the Patch (And alteration of EE in general)

Information and discussion about Omega's patches for EE and EE:AoC (no longer in use or under development)
Moo
Spam4food

Re: Some Comments on the Patch (And alteration of EE in general)

Post by Moo »

inola wrote:I don't play EE anymore but I do think that every change should be voted on by the community and not just forced in a patch.

If you don't like it don't install it simple as that. I have nothing to do with the patches, It's Omega's project I have no say in it. I support what ever the majority of the community wants that's it.
Same here but i didnt like how People Were Saying they suck and all

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

I don't play EE anymore but I do think that every change should be voted on by the community and not just forced in a patch.

If you don't like it don't install it simple as that. I have nothing to do with the patches, It's Omega's project I have no say in it. I support what ever the majority of the community wants that's it.
First smart thing a mod has said today, Agreed.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
I don't play EE anymore but I do think that every change should be voted on by the community and not just forced in a patch.

First smart thing a mod as said today, Agreed.
1 Fail INola is an Administrator
2 I Dont See you suggesting or trying to form a Vote

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

Administrator still has the job of moderation, so stfu and stop acting like you know shit. There would be no purpose of setting up a poll at this point right now, considering the patch is still auto install I assume, untill he changes that, ill set up a poll. Quit fucking replying to my posts, I really don't care what you have to say. All of your posts are contradictory, and are non-coherent.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
Administrator still has the job of moderation, so stfu and stop acting like you know shit. There would be no purpose of setting up a poll at this point right now, considering the patch is still auto install I assume, untill he changes that, ill set up a poll. Quit fucking replying to my posts, I really don't care what you have to say. All of your posts are contradictory, and are non-coherent.
:roll: You said you want the EE Community to choose and vote for pacthes so i CAN say something about them, If we Dont Vote then How else are we gonna know if the pacthes are good or not? An Admininstrator has more power btw

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

you guys still fail to realize what beda means lol

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

:roll: You said you want the EE Community to choose and vote for pacthes so i CAN say something about them, If we Dont Vote then How else are we gonna know if the pacthes are good or not? An Admininstrator has more power btw
GOD, you are dumb, you can SAY ALL YOU WANT, but its only an opinion untill an actual poll is set up, AKA I DONT GIVE A FUCK RIGHT NOW. As for the patches, they are auto install, aka there would be no point in have a poll, because its a manditory install. And yes, I obviously know an Administrator has more power, you should of gotten that out of the statment "administrator STILL HAS THE JOB of moderation", aka its a part of being an administrator, I've hosted and run my own forums and websites, bought servers and domains, I think I know the difference, quit preaching to me. Not saying I'm an expert, but come on, its pretty common knowledge.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Was the game fine without these units? Yeah it was. Is it changed much from them no, so why all the complaining? I suspect ignorance or laziness to install a patch, and it is quiet disappointing that so many have reacted so poorly to such trivial changes.
Last edited by ben55 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

it means were testing it sexa
Then if the auto install is the problem then stop bicthing about Omegas Pacthes he wasnt the one who put up an Auto Install And if you have bought Servers Domains ect.. then why dosent the "real" EE Player put some up?

thor
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Post by thor »

Sexacutioner wrote:you guys still fail to realize what beda means lol
so do you its called a beta*
pM_Thor

zabijejtool
Novice Member
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by zabijejtool »

good catch man
(Zabijej)
Kurat hüüab ja jumal naerab

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

Was the game fine without these units? Yeah it was. Is it changed much from them no, so why all the complaining? I suspect ignorance or laziness to install a patch, and it is quiet disappointing that so many have reacted so poorly to such trivial changes.
:( but you said it yourself, the changes weren't needed...

ben55

Post by ben55 »

But they don't break the game mechanics at least this patch doesn't a,b, and c did, but d is ok game mechanics wise need to fix the bronze-->longsword thing, and discuss path finding, but the units/changes improve it (lower siege tower hp/tc hp), or do not mess with it at all (hover tank).

A lot people are making it out to be I can't play this game anymore because of these changes, no you can't play this game anymore is because you are ignorant to changes and/or refuse to download and install a patch that includes some minor positive tweaks and vanity units.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Jen
Basic Member

Post by Jen »

my 2 cents

i havent tried the patch

i couldnt get a game

some liga players on but some patched and others unpatched

i dont wanan try the new patch because i barely know all my units now! and thats taken four yrs and i dont want anything installed that makes it difficult to get a game going.

ras also hasnt tested but liked the idea, as his played a long time it would add soem spice

however reading what alot of the comments have said about differences in units i dunno if he will b so eager!

ee is cool the way it is but im sure we all appreciate the hard work and effort u guys put it.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

aoc has been playing with a majority of the changes that eec has just now got, omega did it that way so he wouldnt have to do multiple patches all the time for both games

ras was also supose to be one of the main testers for the patch but never showed up :/

Return to “Patches”