Patch Suggestions

Information and discussion about Omega's patches for EE and EE:AoC (no longer in use or under development)
Bonescorpion
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Bonescorpion

Re: Patch Suggestions

Post by Bonescorpion »

Thats funny my tests of 23 m1's vs 20 at guns have shown that the m1 wins. This is with micro and a live opponent.
I also have tested out the max damage marine against 2 m1's. The ratio is about 7:2. So factoring in cost even with max attack M1 still wins. I think its closer then people may have expected, but the RPS holds true in this case.
As far as AT guns beating tanks. People are getting stuck on the names. M1 vs 120 mm gun. M1 is almost even.
As far as increasing tank armor and it affecting its effectiveness against Marines it wont. Marines already do max 1 damage unless they have the civ upgrade of damage where it can only do 10 damage. This is already counterable with the current armor upgrades so it wouldnt effect that part of the tree at all.
My point all along is that 120 mm guns are not the counter for the M1. The german tank (leopard, asian guy called it tiger, i figured calling it the german tank would help stop confusion). The 120 mm gun does kill the M1 but in almost equal numbers it is very close.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

Hey I'm making an offer to clear this: YOu and me will paly a game. you'll get 23 tanks and I'll get 20 ats. Then we'll fight and post screens here You can micro as much as you want but I'm still sure that I'll win.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Bonescorpion
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Bonescorpion

Post by Bonescorpion »

Fair enough

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

We should replace the leopard with the T80U.
Much much better tank for modern age.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Ghost wrote:@ the audience:
I might be slightly surprised if he even answers this post at all, since he usually just ignores the logical posts and spits out more retardation.
I totally fucking called that.
peow130 wrote:We should replace the leopard with the T80U.
Better than the tank armor suggestion.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

I think its good that the AT's kill their counter faster because that means you have to be able to get your tanks out of there faster which takes more micro and skill.

P.S. if this doesn't sound relevant its because i didn't read all the posts lol.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Ghost wrote:
peow130 wrote:We should replace the leopard with the T80U.
Better than the tank armor suggestion.
It is 3x better than our M1 abrams, and even the leopard.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

if it's 3 times better peow maybe it's overpowered! Anyway pelie nice suggestion Im up for it too lol. Why would you include micro anyway? Thats a variable that is easy to exclude!
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

Well I wouldn't even all micro a variable sicne it ahs nothign to do with the game itself. Micro is soemthign which comes from the players skill and a skilled palyer will always beat a beginner ;)
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Wardog

Post by Wardog »

Captain Nemo wrote:if it's 3 times better peow maybe it's overpowered! Anyway pelie nice suggestion Im up for it too lol. Why would you include micro anyway? Thats a variable that is easy to exclude!
certain units were designed for more skilled players like CA imo
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

indeed so, but tanks and AT have same range and are much alike and almost equally easy/hard to micro, therefor you should either have two equal players micro out each other or take micro out of the equation.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Captain Nemo wrote:if it's 3 times better peow maybe it's overpowered! Anyway pelie nice suggestion Im up for it too lol. Why would you include micro anyway? Thats a variable that is easy to exclude!
LOL
It took two shots to kill an M1 abrams, it sustained 5 armor piercing rounds from an M1 abrams, and like 7 from NATO's.

It's a better all around tank. Much more balanced if you ask me. Lower it's attack vs. AT, and raise AT's attack vs. the T80U and it's good to go.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

peow130 wrote:
LOL
It took two shots to kill an M1 abrams, it sustained 5 armor piercing rounds from an M1 abrams, and like 7 from NATO's.

It's a better all around tank. Much more balanced if you ask me. Lower it's attack vs. AT, and raise AT's attack vs. the T80U and it's good to go.
Raise AT's attack vs just that one unit? How would you do that. Besides, I'd rather have 2 balanced tanks each good in their way than one (apparently balanced tho I doubt it) tank that sort of do both things. Still sounds overpowered to me tho since you have to make at stronger. How is it more balanced btw? Concidering it's balanced now how can it be more?

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

u cant just make at stronger against 1 unit.. unless u take away armor from that 1 unit.. in which other units would kill it easer, basically im saying its a lose, lose scenario, unless omega knows how to increase the dmg multiplier we shouldn't head off on this tangent

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

why would we anyway? Suggesting that this tank is more balanced would be saying the current tanks aren't balanced so just change them instead.

Return to “Patches”