INGAME STATUS

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
Skynet
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Skynet

Re: INGAME STATUS

Post by Skynet »

Oh and while your at it Blackhawk, ask them to make me a mod, and if they refuse, threaten to withhold your donations indefinitely. 8)

Skynet
Novice Member

Post by Skynet »

Waiting for some mod to post some kind of obnoxious reply. Who knows, I might get lucky and some obnoxious poster with random 1s and 0s in his name might reply.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

No to everything.

Previous in-game status was read from the user's memory and was not compatible with all versions of the game. This probably won't be reimplemented.

Skynet, you know better.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

BLACKHAWK69
Novice Member

Post by BLACKHAWK69 »

aaaarrrrgggghhhh...why didn't you just say that when i 1st posted? all this time spent thinking it might get done. but the thing was not meant to be auto INGAME status, just something we could change ourselves to let ppl know, just like afk/not afk/INGAME.
oh and btw donating is just that, not purchasing rights or priveledges or special treatment.

Skynet
Novice Member

Post by Skynet »

Maybe you can get omega to add a bit of code so that once the in game host hits the start button (or abort for that matter), a message gets sent to the Lobby Server indicating the game has started (or aborted). This can be improved on I guess to detect crashes etc in later versions?

Return to “Request Features”