GSC (Game Server Client)

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
General Zergie
Novice Member

GSC (Game Server Client)

Post by General Zergie »

ok so we have a Team speak server right? well now EE community has a GSC server host by me GSC is a like TS but free how? simple GSC allows you to create a server for free! and I already have one up and running for EE and AoC you just need to Download the file for it and done then add me to your friends list "generalzergie" all lower case and I'll get you in it from there if you have a clan I'll make a room for you I already have a few rooms for it now I need people to be in it

LONG LIVE EMPIRE EARTH
It's stupid to die for your country, your supposed to make the enemy die for his
- General George S. Patton

inola
Nemesis

Re: GSC (Game Server Client)

Post by inola »

I shut our ts server down because it had no logins in over 60 days.

General Zergie
Novice Member

Post by General Zergie »

well lets try GSC version 2 (they deleted version 1) I already have a voice server up and I can probably get the United clan as well as my clan to use it plus if you want to help Nola that'll be fine believe me talking to your fellow player mainly the clan members makes the community stronger that's what I learned
anyways lets try GSC
It's stupid to die for your country, your supposed to make the enemy die for his

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

SP and SU will use SKYPE FOREVA!!!!

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Skype sucks.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

General Zergie
Novice Member

Post by General Zergie »

peow130 wrote:Skype sucks.
I second that opinion

dg991
Novice Member

Post by dg991 »

skype great for quick chat sessions.

I have a vent server that me and a few other EE players were using last night. If I know you I'll give it to you, but I rather not have random idiots greifing my vent server while I am away so I won't post info here.

Return to “Request Features”