More punishment for every rule

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Re: More punishment for every rule

Post by PeLlE »

Are you pushing your postcount lightness? O_O
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

No, wtf lol, I just think there should be more punishment for breaking rules, or that admins/mods follow the guidelines for punishment, just read the example and you'll see..

Edit: And about the post counts, I started visiting the forums last week, because now I'm working in a hospital on the support department. And while I have nothing to day I visit the forums, and post what I like, and also don't forget from now on I'll respond something retarted on anything gayperson VoE_Customm posts in the forums.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

VoE_CusTomm^ wrote:Alright you child, go back to kindergarden. And pls dont annoy us with your requests anymore, because any of your ideas will be rejected even my dog is learning quicker

Kindergarten. When insulting someone's intelligence you should probably at least yourself sound intelligent while doing so. Not disagreeing that this suggestion is utterly stupid, but you look just as stupid misspelling a word most children learn to spell at age seven.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Post by X warrior411 »

The punishments and rules are fine. If you read the Banned/Muted/Appear forum regularly, you'd see that people are getting banned/muted less often then what it used to be a few months ago.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

your a devil

X warrior411
Nemesis

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

X warrior411 wrote:The punishments and rules are fine. If you read the Banned/Muted/Appear forum regularly, you'd see that people are getting banned/muted less often then what it used to be a few months ago.
this isnt cuz of the rules,there just nearly all players left.
And much leave cuz of this annoing rrules
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Absolutely
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: GoG_AbsoLuteLy

Post by Absolutely »

ben55 wrote:
VoE_CusTomm^ wrote:Alright you child, go back to kindergarden. And pls dont annoy us with your requests anymore, because any of your ideas will be rejected even my dog is learning quicker

Kindergarten. When insulting someone's intelligence you should probably at least yourself sound intelligent while doing so. Not disagreeing that this suggestion is utterly stupid, but you look just as stupid misspelling a word most children learn to spell at age seven.
complaining about misspellings wont represent u as a smart guy user cuz people in general dont care about mistakes done in a sentence @ gaming forums etc

ben55

Post by ben55 »

Absolutely wrote:
ben55 wrote:

complaining about misspellings wont represent u as a smart guy user cuz people in general dont care about mistakes done in a sentence @ gaming forums etc
People may not care, but it looks just as idiotic calling someone as smart as a dog, and then failing to spell an easy word. There is a difference between saying "please and pls", "you and u", or "your and ur". Than calling someone stupid while botching the spelling of an insult directed at one's intelligence.

I hate it when someone calls a person stupid, ignorant, or unintelligent in a post, and in the process looks just as ignorant as them. It is like seeing someone say "go get some inteligence" instead of spelling it intelligence. One of my pet peeves sorry.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

How many languages do you speak? To be honest littel miss spellings like that happen, especially when you dont read over your post all the time, because I dont in gaming forums.

I am sure you never make miss spellings inadvertently. There have never been anyone complaining about my english as German, I have even been on an english school. Maybe just the simple point that you pronounce it ''kindergarden'' in some english accents made me spell it wrong, because I maybe didnt really pay attention or concentrated on such an IMPORTANT post. I dont use english in my day to day life anymore especially not words like that.
Really its pretty unnecessary to complain about such little things. But I am sure you know the problem, that you arent perfect with your second language ;) What ever it is....

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

This bullshit flamefest has gone on long enough. We've been running this lobby for quite some time and have made the proper adjustments to the mute and ban times as we've seen fit. I believe that we've established a fair balance for each rule.

It's a multiplayer game lobby with a small community. If we took everything seriously then we'd drive away players, and that is not the goal of the project.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Request Features”