Empire earth (classic) (aoc) auto join game

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
Madness
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Madness

Empire earth (classic) (aoc) auto join game

Post by Madness »

so i see a game in the lobby and im like hmm lets play so i copy the ip, open ee... let it load.... go to multilayer.. direct connect.. add ip join there you go! but i thought it might be less time consuming if you (not shure if its possible but worth a try) do something like xfire join game so if you see a game in the lobby you just dubble click or something to join the game automatically and you dont have to go thew opening ee or whatever :thumbsupl:

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Re: Empire earth (classic) (aoc) auto join game

Post by Sexacutioner »

you cant join a game unless your game is actually open, it dont matter what your using, either way you have to open your game, but do enable a double click option would make everyone have to dl a 3rd party program which most would possibly do but i would never dl xfire or anything else like it in order to play a game
its simple enough as it is, but to dl another program to clog up your comp is just pointless for me to do

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

What's so difficult about having ee open and when you see a game click on EE in your taskbar and press strg+v and join?
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol he is more lazy than me lol never thought il see the day :o
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid