Player Ranking

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Re: Player Ranking

Post by taco »

i couldn't help but laugh at u arseofwar. sometimes u make a good point. wasnt the case this time. so many foolish accusations, ud think that ud have to give up ur day job to become the best at a sett. i can tell u i dont need to spend longer then 3hours a week playing mid to b 1 of the best.

CusTomm
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: CusTomm

Post by CusTomm »

Thank you taco , beeing the best dont mean that you never loose , beeing the best means that you just got the best skills in the set , and win vs everyone in generall , of course you loose when you have unfair mines or maps or w/e

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

taco.

do you ever go fishing?

;)

p.s. actually just reading back what I wrote...I make a lot of good points...it's not quite the fishing expedition (expecting lots of excited mid fish to bite...lol) I thought it was when I wrote it. ;p

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

fishing metaphors imo are the worst metaphors.

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

What if you get laid, and like player ranking?
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

arse of war lol11
u gay mofo?!?!?!!?!?
cos u talk like some scum bitch

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

devilridermax wrote:arse of war lol11
u gay mofo?!?!?!!?!?
cos u talk like some scum bitch
at least what you said is relevant to the conversation

ben55

Post by ben55 »

How about a simple toggle feature for it or just make it a tab, so if you don't like it you don't have to look at it, but no point in arguing about it Ghost said he doesn't have time for it for a while. Also if you think ranking is just boasting you have a very narrow way of thinking about it. New players can use the ranking system to learn who to learn from or to who to mold a playstyle after. It would really help noobs understand who actually has good advice and who thinks they have good advice. There is an ignore feature or even a kick feature if you don't like boasting, or better yet become better than them!
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

i dont mind ladder type systems but i also dont follow them at all lol

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

game rangers had a player ranking system. the ppl over there seemed to really like it. b4 it became a gold/platnum item and is now almost completely unused. not that it would ever b used for money over here. just saying it could just b enough to take that community. theres alot of positives and negatives. most of the negatives could b avioded if every person was just rational.. which is always 2 much to ask.

EpIc
Basic Member
Lobby Username: [RoK]_EpIc_

Post by EpIc »

Ask cis who pwns him in Indy DM slip ^_- <3 ya cis. Understandable Ghost that these things will take time life>games as you know in my case when I disappear from games. Thanks for everything your doing though as well as Mike. Keeping a great game going and giving us bored folks some fun times :D. Thanks Pimps

Return to “Request Features”