Adding other games?

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Adding other games?

Post by SlipKnoT »

i been playin this game a bit lately but they dont seem to have anything like our lobby. i was wondering do u intend on keeping the save-ee lobby for EE only or are u open to suggestions for new games???

game name is Empires Dawn of the Modern world. im sure some of u have played it. very similar to EE cause the same dude made it. but it has alot of unique elements.

it cud benefit EE as having ppl from other games come on and see that we have a nice amount of players, might entice them to try EWE thus gaining us even more users...

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Adding other games?

Post by Omega »

Yes, we're certainly open to suggestions.

We added Poker, and also considered adding FlashChess.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

Nuckin and I play it almost every night he has edited some of the maps the default maps take forever to get to 2000 pop he also made it so mines don't run out resources in action mode. It can definitely be a good game with alot of modding.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

um yes its actually fun :)
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

aye nola let me know what nights you play slip and I would be glad to join you two, for a nice 2v2 =]

I'm interested to try his edited maps, i'm tired of hearing " your gold mine has been depleted!" in action sett :p

There are also a couple other players I grabbed from Gameranger that are VERY good that I have in vent daily so maybe we can get some bigger games
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

I'd like to get some new gamez, and be able to play MP.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Return to “Request Features”