<EE>MIDSH TRAINER

Want to be a trainer? Apply here!
Olinja
Intermediate Member

<EE>MIDSH TRAINER

Post by Olinja »

got a laundry list of differnt strats and civs, i have never trained someone on this game or any game for that matter but if u understand english and want to learn message me.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: <EE>MIDSH TRAINER

Post by Arntzen »

Considering you think Taco's buildorders and civilizations arent going to help/teach a beginner player anything, makes me question you as a trainer.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Kazter wrote:Considering you think Taco's buildorders and civilizations arent going to help/teach a beginner player anything, makes me question you as a trainer.
Stefoo fool, my mang Olinja can r1p all faces between here and Minsk with one swipe of his face r1pping skull fists.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

P-51 wrote:Stefoo fool, my mang Olinja can r1p all faces between here and Minsk with one swipe of his face r1pping skull fists.
No

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

theres holes in his strats, tbh it will make a deccent player but no where near a pro, atleast i can give real strats than just a basic layout of the what to do. Plus i own your favorite taco in mid lolol, overrated because he won a tourny, i wasnt there, all the old school germans wernt there, seiz calv and so many more wornt there lol, From what i see in mid atm is player get halfway trainning till they get a hold of critical thinking to make the adjustments to be a confident player, when u hype a player as the best no shit there gonna own you, u gave them confidence. Only 2 players i can think of who rly sat down and explained the ways of mid to the masses, Calv and texas, Both had egos the size of Alaska but they had the edge of little things players over look. i can give u my best civ and tell you the start but will u start winning more games? Sure. will you beat a so called pro player? Prbly not. Some would say it just takes practice. nah its a lot more structured than that "as in overlook things u never knew where there", all pros make heros / wonders and have a beast boom "depending on the civ" around the same time. and if they dont they know it'll be harder to keep up. if u think ur better than me play me in a game if u think taco is the best player u never played mid on old servers with pros, hes second rate no where close to the pros who made mid into what it is today."oh what slut rush and same old boom civs" yep just depends if u can manage your skill over ego. Both apply tho, my ego is laid back leaving me in the dust, noobs try me just to get owned, no one ever recalls a lose, i remember who i lost to Excuses aside "map set up no hunt etc" Pretty much ever old mid player till i got a hold of what i can do to fix myself and the way i play. Texas would make me 1v1 every one who came by i lost so much and won some but i saw what they were doing to beat me.. and trust me it dosnt take long before you start finding holes in the way they play. so if u dont think id be a good trainer in mid, im prbly overlooked. if u want to try me out and let me watch u play. ill tell you my secrets that ive learned over the years of playing "no not unfair ways to win" but how to mange More of the civ than just a petty start from Start to finsih

FRMB-Olinja-EE-Widow-Texas's clan/group of friends-GoG-V-
Mythos is probbly the best mid player online to date when u shakes the rust off. but ull never know that because hes a smurfer :( but always loved

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

mythos really? Doubt that :P.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Let's give it a go then. Please train me in middle, you Master of MiddleAges-Strategies. When can we start training? Hopefully one day I might be able to face Mythos the allmighty.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

both of you stop claiming who is the best, it is obvious that fred wins solo vs you 2 :p !! So fred is the best player.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Have I ever claimed anything else than that I really doubt this guy is even decent?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Kazter wrote:Have I ever claimed anything else than that I really doubt this guy is even decent?
That's not my point o0. The point is: Fred destroys you in 1v2 :P.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

Kazter wrote:Let's give it a go then. Please train me in middle, you Master of MiddleAges-Strategies. When can we start training? Hopefully one day I might be able to face Mythos the allmighty.
its cool if u like taco bro. ask ANY pro tho, tacos good but no where near the best lol mythos i put out there because he is a very good player who ppl overlook and i wont do that, the kid booms amazingly masses like a pro and knows how to beat other "pros" he is able to look over the BS that follows a player built on noobs hype. U can sit here and say im just blowing smoke up ur ass but at the end of the day i wont train you to be a good mid sh player. i need someone fresh or noob. not a ego filled moron. my ego is based off the time ive played and who ive played with, and ofc who the hell has beaten me, and to lightness real quick, mythos owns u up and down the wall bro not gonna lie, he plays 100% every game, now 1v1's he might suck compared to a 3v3-4v4 but hes one of the top 3 that still plays
best 1v1 to date is texas, if u disagree you know jack shit about mid sh or on some mid pros dick, ppl claim i hype texas but why not, every Major mid head has been owned by him More times then they owned him "in 1v1s" that they WOULDNT even join his games, only the real pros "germans" played his games because he was a challenge.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

Kazter wrote:Have I ever claimed anything else than that I really doubt this guy is even decent?
when u can beat me bro then come at me lol, your a lame excuse for a forum ubnub play the game brah brah and get ur shit handed to you. Dont worry bro, taco said hes gonna write a strategy on how to be a better Lame, he says u should just call some one not deccent w/o playing em. didnt u use 2 play mid sh? and quit cause u sucked so bad? lol im pretty sure Purple is ur color? id always slut rush u because u sucked xD

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Olinja wrote:
when u can beat me bro then come at me lol, your a lame excuse for a forum ubnub play the game brah brah and get ur shit handed to you. Dont worry bro, taco said hes gonna write a strategy on how to be a better Lame, he says u should just call some one not deccent w/o playing em. didnt u use 2 play mid sh? and quit cause u sucked so bad? lol im pretty sure Purple is ur color? id always slut rush u because u sucked xD
[23:55:30] <EE>Olinja whispers to you: yoo whos kazter? lol

So either he lied in the whisper or it's a bullshit story xD.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Olinja wrote:
Kazter wrote:didnt u use 2 play mid sh? and quit cause u sucked so bad? lol im pretty sure Purple is ur color? id always slut rush u because u sucked xD
U have no idea who I am m8

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Oh and one question, you master of middle earth. How can you explain someone sucking in 1v1's but are pro 3v3-4v4? Just wanted to hear your thoughts on that, since your superior to everyone else.

Return to “Apply To Be a Trainer”