<EE>MIDSH TRAINER

Want to be a trainer? Apply here!
Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Re: <EE>MIDSH TRAINER

Post by Eisregen »

team games and 1v1 are not the same for example im not very good in liga team games but in 1v1 i can fight realy good.
In mid is it different i have some times proplem with fast sword rush but my strength are long 4v4 games cuz i have much experience, i dont realy play freaky fast with all this shortkeys but in low pop team games its more about good mix and tactics imo.

ps: Olinja is/was very good player and nice guy, i remember him from old lobby too, he know much about aoc middle maybe he isnt that fast now but he is on of this player who dont do same shit every game again, and thats made good players for me, i had much good games with him peace
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

My question was: how can you explain someone sucking in 1v1's but are pro in 3v3/4v4?
Now what I think have happend here is Mythos have been left alone with his boom in those teamgames, and therefor looked so much better than in 1v1's. In 1v1-games your much more naked. One misstake and your pretty much out of the game, while in teamgames you can get help/or the map is so big that your given time to rebuild army before they get to your base. And also in this days your not gonna face a 4player team with all very good players, meaning sometimes you can do a misstake without your enemie even noticeing.

Btw, this is nothing against Mythos. He's a great guy and a skilled player. This is directed to Olinja's statement that really dont makes sence in my eyes.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

lol bro your not a mid player, get on my level then try and talk crap, i thought u were some1 else but ur just a noob bro lol, Once u get good in ONE, just 1 set "no sir. scens do not count in this debate" then talk to me, ur just wasting ur own time, my time is for the lawls and truths but u sir are just never gone anywhere trash. but u can keep ur love for taco, maybe he trained u and thats why ur trash? hmm makes sense :D

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

and to you lightness i asked u that to see if i was right because i did double back and say did i give this noob credit as a trash mid player lol he could of been a pro p2s and i wouldnt know. but hes not, just a forum noob who likes taco more than an average person should

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

Kazter wrote:My question was: how can you explain someone sucking in 1v1's but are pro in 3v3/4v4?
Now what I think have happend here is Mythos have been left alone with his boom in those teamgames, and therefor looked so much better than in 1v1's. In 1v1-games your much more naked. One misstake and your pretty much out of the game, while in teamgames you can get help/or the map is so big that your given time to rebuild army before they get to your base. And also in this days your not gonna face a 4player team with all very good players, meaning sometimes you can do a misstake without your enemie even noticeing.

Btw, this is nothing against Mythos. He's a great guy and a skilled player. This is directed to Olinja's statement that really dont makes sence in my eyes.
and for this, Mistake is if u load a wrong civ or have a bad map "1 iron 1 gold ect", everything else is an excuse, i once had a forge in my allys base... truestory brah brah

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Can I make a suggestion? Instead of this forum e-peen measuring contest, why not just play best of 3? I'll even volunteer to host and record the games, so there can be no debate over the victor.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Just won him 1v1 3-0. But im still trash, and he's better than me in teamgames apperently.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

You all suck balls gigantic ones huge ones
<------------ undefeated in mid

Arntzen
Administrator