Loading online saved game error

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
SHETMAN
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: SHETMAN

Loading online saved game error

Post by SHETMAN »

So my friend and I were playing a game of EE but he had to leave so I saved it and we both left, now today we're trying to playing and it's not working, there is a 0% symbol beside his name so I'm assuming he's unable to load it or something, any help would be great (because the online chat is filled with trolls) thanks!

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Loading online saved game error

Post by Arntzen »

In order to load save games online the host needs to open ports 33334-33336 (TCP and UDP). If you're the host and you need help doing this: Post your routers brand and model here and I can find a step by step guide for you.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Re: Loading online saved game error

Post by Jodocus »

Alternatively, if PF fails (for whatever reason), you just may send your friend the saved game file manually: go to your Empire Earth folder, then open Data/Saved Games and send the EES game file via email to your friend or so. He just has to move this file into his directory as well (make sure they have the same name!). Then, no more loading is needed and you can play the game.

Return to “Support”