NO CD Crack issues

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
DatChemDawg
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: DatChemDawg

NO CD Crack issues

Post by DatChemDawg »

Hey guys, old AoC player trying to get back into things here. Having a few issues with getting the crack working so i can play without the CD (dont even have a disc drive anymore). I tried downloading EEC using the EE Unlimited download on this forum. The main game client installs fine, as did the neoee patch, but I can't start the game without the disk, and the CD crack included with the EEunlimited folder doesn't seem to be working. I get them message of " The pocedure entry point [file name] could not be located in the dynamic link library [file name']"...any advice where to go from here? I have tried uninstalling, and attempting the crack before applying the neoee update, and have tried downloading the crack separately and unzipping directly to the EE folder. Not sure what the next thing to try should be. The worst part is I still have my EEC disk, just no way to use it with my current laptop.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: NO CD Crack issues

Post by Arntzen »

Installing the neoee patch means you dont need CD crack.

Install EE from EE unlimited, then install neoee patch. Dont do anything else.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Support”