Graphic Bugs on Windows 10

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Schesam
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Schesam

Graphic Bugs on Windows 10

Post by Schesam »

Hey,

i tried to play with my friend using WIndows 7 in the lobby. But either my game freezes instantly i go ingame, or it freezes couple minutes later. Til then i have big graphical bugs, cause the buildings and people are invisible. He said he has no Problems. I tried some solutions from this forum, but al didnt work. I updated my Graphic card driver (AMD HD7870), compatibility modes and al didnt work... It rly fcks me up, i cant play online with my friend.

So any solutions for it? I even tried a Virtual machine, but that didnt work as well.

LJJ
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: No.

Re: Graphic Bugs on Windows 10

Post by LJJ »

"I am running a HD4600 in combination with a dedicated nVidia gpu (Quadro K1100M). Empire Earth does not seem to recognize the dedicated GPU, but it runs on the HD4600. With the previous driver version (10.18.10.3355 of 15-11-2013) it gives artefacts and is not playable, but after installing an updated driver (10.18.14.4170, from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24870 ) it runs fine and I can play EE again :thumbsupl: .
So, if you have an HD4600, update your driver and it might fix your problems with artefacts too!" - Neotje

Try that option. I had same problem. However, my computer wouldn't install the new driver because it doesn't support it, maybe yours will.

Return to “Support”