It was like a dream come true

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
meimao
Forum Noob

It was like a dream come true

Post by meimao »

Adlene Guedioura says Algeria can cause a shock at the World Cup

"I am quite happy with the draw, I think it is quite an open group," Guedioura told Sky Sports.

"I think the favourite NFL jerseys authentic team is NHL jerseys china going to be Belgium for sure because they have a lot of players who are playing for the top clubs in Europe, but for the other three it is going to be a chance for us to be qualified for the next round.

Guedioura featured in all three games in the last World Cup in South Africa 2010 and he admits it was a dream come true to represent his Wholesale authentic jerseys country at the finals.

He added: "It was like a dream come true, every player on the planet I think wants to play in a World Cup and Algeria had not qualified for 24 years so it was quite special.

"For us and for me it was unbelievable."

Guedioura and Algeria will Cheap authentic nfl jerseys come up against Fabio Capello again at the World Cup after facing him when he was England manager in South Africa.

Algeria take on Capello and his Russia side in their final Group H game and Guedioura believes the Italian will be wary after they earned a draw against England in 2010.

"Now we are playing Russia and Fabio Capello and when we played against him in South Africa he noted that we were quite strong and quite difficult to play and he won't want to make the same mistake

Return to “Support”