Nothing works, cant install/uninstall/run

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Marabunta
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Marabunta

Nothing works, cant install/uninstall/run

Post by Marabunta »

Hi,

I cant run the installation of ee in any compatibility mode and with/without admin.
I cant start ee after copying an installed and working ee folder from another computer.

cleaned registry and deleted all files in known places and have a copy of ee on different locations without success.
with version 1.0.0.0 it asks for a cd, after mounting with daemon tools it does nothing.
with other versions (original and custom patches + cracks) it doesnt do anything also.

no error, no message or anything... just loading for a few seconds(mouse) and thats it.
successfully installed everything on a laptop....what the hell is wrong with my computer?

running win7 x64

Klinkclank
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Klinkclank

Re: Nothing works, cant install/uninstall/run

Post by Klinkclank »

Sometimes depending on the antivirus you're running it may block the program from even starting. Check the settings to see if it's being blocked. Also where are you installing it from? CD? Online?

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

I HAD THIS ISUSUE AND SUCEFULLY AND GRATEFULLY FIXED IT!!

Post by jokbon »

Delete neo ee, ee aoc, eec manualy or with uninstaler.
Then RECHECK REGISTRY KEYS

I HAD THIS ISUSUE AND SUCEFULLY AND GRATEFULLY FIXED IT!!

Or go to
neoee.weebly.com click support--->After uninstaling can"t instal neoee again (to read again or to delete registry keys automaticaly by program).

Return to “Support”