No text

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Riater
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Riater

No text

Post by Riater »

So I was playing on the NeoEE Lobby with a friend, EE crashed no big deal. i noticed I needed to update my drivers so i did. i have a GTX 660Ti. I restarted my computer and everything, went to run NeoEE again, and when I got to the main menu there was no test at all.... i figured no big deal so I entered the Lobby anyways. I was able to host and read text inside the lobby and things my friends were saying however, once we started the game all text was gone again. everything else was good except for you cant read anything its like it never existed.

Does anyone have any Ideas on what to do other than install an older driver. Any help would be appreciated!

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: No text

Post by Arntzen »

Try mess around with your settings. I remember having the same problem aaaaages ago and it got fixed when I changed the EE-settings. I'm not sure but I either changed the video card or made it Direct3D or something like that.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Riater
Novice Member

Post by Riater »

At work now, I'll definitely give that a shot when I get home. Thanks much

Riater
Novice Member

Post by Riater »

I played around with the video card in options and resolution... No bueno.... I even tried different compatibility types and still nothing. I think I may just reinstall this evening

Riater
Novice Member

Post by Riater »

I re-installed the game and Neo Patch and same issue..... I have no idea at this point

Riater
Novice Member

Post by Riater »

Found a fix to my issue. I ended up having to rollback my driver for my graphics card. The most current nvidia driver happened to throw it over the edge. Game works now

Return to “Support”