EE Disc Image

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
groo567
Lurker
Lobby Username: Groo

EE Disc Image

Post by groo567 »

I've been trying for a few days to find a way to make a working .iso image of my Empire Earth disc. As long as I have the disc inserted into the computer, the game runs perfectly. If it is not inserted, and I try running it off of the image I created, the launcher pops up, I click play, the launcher disappears, and then nothing more happens. I've read the solution to this same problem when concerning playing the game off the disc, but as I am unfamiliar with messing with registry keys and the game does work when using the disc, I believe the problem lies in how the .iso is being created.
What's happening is, with Daemon Tools Lite, I 'make disc image', I make sure my disc drive is selected as the device, I've tried multiple reading speeds, and then I start it. Everything seems to go smoothly, but after it finishes, the disc image will only get as far as the EE launcher, even though the disc it was made from can run the whole game. I've tried removing the game and installing it from the .iso with no luck.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: EE Disc Image

Post by Arntzen »

Maybe I'm missing the point completely, but why not just use the no cd crack already working?
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Support”