Windows 8 restarts after LobbyClient.exe launched

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
hugo7070
Lurker
Lobby Username: Elros

Windows 8 restarts after LobbyClient.exe launched

Post by hugo7070 »

I want to play EE on internet. I have downloaded lobbyclient.exe, but everytime i launch this application, my PC restarts / with blue screen. No error message, no warning, I just launche it, set name and password, and once I log in, there is main screen with tabs on top of the screen and after 1-2 seconds my computer restarts. I have windows 8 OS.
I can not find any related topic to restarting of PC after executing lobbyclient, if there is any similar problem, please redirect me

thank you

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: Windows 8 restarts after LobbyClient.exe launched

Post by Trichome Indica »

Hello. I might recommend deleting your current EE install and then downloading this 1 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4889
When finished, drop by neoEE.net http://neoee.net/and download the patch.
This surely should solve your problem.
Good luck :mrgreen:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Re: Windows 8 restarts after LobbyClient.exe launched

Post by Jodocus »

Blue screen? Then you might got hardware problems or messed up drivers. I would recommend you some checks on your system (memory check, CPU check) since Bluescreens should not appear due to normal applications.

Return to “Support”