cant login using my account

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
kingthrall
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: kingthrall

cant login using my account

Post by kingthrall »

Hi community, just trying to use the lobby. I made an account, manually changed my ked key check and all that other stuff in the setup guide.

Anyway I am trying to login to the servers and it says my account is not found? If my account isnt found I would not be posting this thread.. so in essence what do I do?

P.S something about windows 8 OS that I use maybe could be an issue but ive tried looking at the registry keys and didnt seem to have any issues.

P.S thanks for any help!

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: cant login using my account

Post by simple_faith »

forum and lobby are 2 different accounts, u have to make a new account for the lobby.

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Go to NeoEE Lobby. www.neoee.net
This lobby replaced the SaveEE lobby.

kingthrall
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

Great, actually logged into the empty lobby. To be honest I am familiar with this sad concept with my other beloved game Myth II soulblighter (if your a fan click link here) as they also have their own servers community run for around 13 + years and still have around 60ppl turnout.
http://www.gateofstorms.net/

Just a recommendation this link on the left pages.php?p=ee-setup you need to either remove completely and replace with tha link Jodocus gave me with simple instructions because its way too over-complicated for simple users to find easy access to a game.

Also would commend something the myth community developed, a link that was used in the side menu on the site to Host Test for port forwarding. Nothing worse than waiting in a lobby cause you dont know if your ip has changed and you are fire-walled.

Thanks for much help!

Return to “Support”