i dont like pinse

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

i dont like pinse

Post by eeralf_ »

Big problem cant choose special civs on aoc games, hahaha, i tried get expansion, but not occured in list?, any know that?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: i dont like pinse

Post by lightnessking. »

try launching the AOC game ( a red-yellow icon on your desktop ) instead of the EEC game (the grey icon on your desktop)

:P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

This should probably be moved to solved problem index so everyone can find this solution quick. Really nice work Lightnessking, glad you were able to fix ralf's huge problem with such an easy fix. Also loved the way you described it with colors and stuff. Really, great work man! :thumbsupl:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

lol, u all never understand a simply Quest, anyway ty for answery, but i never play eec, so i never choose it, the problem start with my language changed, i copied the language.dll so i dont see the special civ's on aoc, like Expansion, Crusaders ....., u know?, with english .dll all ok, grrrrrrrrrrrr
thanks all

Ralf

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

pls connect me to your programmer, hahahahaha

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Kazter wrote:This should probably be moved to solved problem index so everyone can find this solution quick. Really nice work Lightnessking, glad you were able to fix ralf's huge problem with such an easy fix. Also loved the way you described it with colors and stuff. Really, great work man! :thumbsupl:
Lol, well the odds ralf is drunk at 0:30 am is very high you know... Who knows he couldn't see a difference between eec and aoc :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

There is really such a problem which I also had once. He's trying to say that all special civ powers are gone and he can't pick any of them. Just try to re-install your game with the correct files. I forgot how I fixed mine, sorry Ralf. Anyway, Proooooooost!

eeralf_
Nemesis

Post by eeralf_ »

BigRon wrote:There is really such a problem which I also had once. He's trying to say that all special civ powers are gone and he can't pick any of them. Just try to re-install your game with the correct files. I forgot how I fixed mine, sorry Ralf. Anyway, Proooooooost!
ty BigRon , u are only one who know the Problem, i hate reinstalled, most more problem as before .;)), "dont touch running system" is wise, anyway very thanks

Ralf, Proooooooost!!!!!!

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Np Ralf, Proooooooooooooost!!!!

Return to “Support”