Application failed to start because sxlrt233.dll wasnt found

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
Holt159
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Arsenalrome159

Application failed to start because sxlrt233.dll wasnt found

Post by Holt159 »

When I try to start my EE and AOC, neither of them start because it says that I'm missing this certain .dll.
However, when I go into the Sierra file then each one, respectively, I can see the file there. slxtr233. It doesn't have the .dll thing at the end so I'm not sure if it's supposed to or not. Both EE and AOC are no-cd cracked and that's what I'm trying to run it on. I'm running Windows Vista. Any help?

Holt159
Forum Noob

Re: Application failed to start because sxlrt233.dll wasnt f

Post by Holt159 »

Okay. I fixed that problem. But now I have another. It says can't find low level engine.dll then I found that and put it on the desktop and now when I try to start the game, it just doesn't work at all and says Windows is looking for a solution then randomly creates a notepad thing onto the desktop saying "0.error". Any help?

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

Redownload ee, reinstall ee.

Holt159
Forum Noob

Post by Holt159 »

This may be a problem but I'm not sure. At the bottom right of my screen on my desktop, I have "Windows Vista (TM)
Build 6002
This copy of windows is not genuine"
I do not know if this is a problem, but I got the thing about 2 or 3 years ago because I needed it to play Starcraft 2 and it did that. I don't know if that means I should download the NET framework thing or not. Any ideas?

Holt159
Forum Noob

Post by Holt159 »

It still didn't work and I got the same problems. Not the two dlls but it won't start. I click on it then it said Empire Earth is not working. I've redownloaded and reinstalled it twice now.

Return to “Support”