Desperate A LOT!!!!

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
alexistigerz
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: tigerz

Desperate A LOT!!!!

Post by alexistigerz »

Hi everyone

Ok, First my system :
core i7 920 @2.6Ghz
OCZ 6Gb 1600 Mhz
4870 X2 ATi
2x1TB western Digital

My problem : I'm on Windows 7 and i installed EE and EE AoC. EE just don't start and and the expansion AoC start ONLY if i install everytime my ATi driver (10.1 x64) i really don't know why and this is very very frustrating. Second, i can't install the update i don't know why lol.

plz this could be really nice if someone could help me because a really wanna play !!!

Thx!!

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Desperate A LOT!!!!

Post by Ghost »

Well I can tell you it's not a problem with Windows 7 and it doesn't require running in compatibility mode or anything like that. First, I'd try getting the latest drivers and if that doesn't work (or if you already have them) then roll back to an older version. You may also want to try modifying your video card acceleration settings, etc. (turn them down, might be too powerful for an old game like EE).

There's not a clear cut solution to the problem. You can try looking through past topics to see how other people have solved this problem.

I'd say this topic is noteworthy:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1050

There is a general solution which may not always solve things:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1036

If you get the LowLevelEngine.dll error and your game is updated to 2.0, you can try replacing all *.dll files with the ones in this pack: http://www.eeaoctraining.com/fixes/EE%20Dlls.zip. Make sure you backup your original DLLs.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

alexistigerz
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: tigerz

Post by alexistigerz »

Hi....thx

I can't go to the acceleration material settings in the troublishooting tab because the box is in grey so i can't click on it :(
Is there a way like with the register base ( i don't know if it is called like that ) where you have like HKLM and bla bla bla...
because a i think that is my problem :(

thx again!

dfdghdhd
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Simple

Post by dfdghdhd »

In certain cases you have to reinstall your soundcard driver or your vid card driver.. Idk u had to reinstall your system a short while ago? and u can open other games? I need some more information .

Try to get information about your sound card by running dxdiag .
There u choose "Sound" U can see your Soundcard in there ?
Beziehungsstatus: Ich gehe mit meiner laterne ^^
relationship status: I go with my Lamp^.^
IAM SIMPLE ! Not SIMpeL

Return to “Support”