EE Windows 10 Freeze on Startup

If you're having any technical difficulties with EE, or installing or using the lobby, make a post here and someone will try and help you out.
ddrhousehq
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ddrhousehq

EE Windows 10 Freeze on Startup

Post by ddrhousehq »

I have been trying to get EE to work on my computer for over a month now. I tried the gog version and i tried this site's version but still nothing. I did all the patches and everything but nothing. What happens is that when i run EE it tries to work but then just freezes on the little window in the middle of the screen and when i alt tab out of it, it gives me a runtime error. I have tried to run it in every compatibility mode possible, i added it to all my antivirus stuff, ran it as admin and a bunch of other stuff i found. I have a brother and a friend who ran it fine on there windows 10 computers. I really hope someone here can have the answer i am looking for cause i really want to play this game. Thank you for any help :)

Computer Specs:
intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650
12 gb of ram
2 tb of storage space
windows 10 64 bit (yes this is a 64 bit computer
DirectX Version 12

jokbon
Basic Member
Lobby Username: jokbon

Re: EE Windows 10 Freeze on Startup

Post by jokbon »

Posible fixes at neoee.weebly.com

ddrhousehq
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ddrhousehq

Post by ddrhousehq »

I think it might be my graphics card? I have no idea cause it still won't work after updating my drivers either. It is just so weird that nobody else seems to have this problem but me, and I have not found 1 solution.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

can try forcing your cpu to run the game instead of gpu, i had no problems with the 4770k in my old build. i do have them now with my newest build. but meh.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “Support”