Liga 1v1 2settle Middle Ages start.

Links to and discussion of Empire Earth Videos! Some great training videos are contained within.
Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Liga 1v1 2settle Middle Ages start.

Post by Arntzen »

Empire Earth Liga settings. This start can be used in Liga Middle Ages, in 1v1 or as pocket. This is a 2 settlement start, means 2 settlement before military building. This build is also known as "The 456-Build". Enjoy. :D

Comment/questions are appreciated! :thumbsupl:
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Liga 1v1 2settle Middle Ages start.

Post by lightnessking. »

Nice :), kinda looking for a mod-nano GB pocket start and renny-indy pock/wing start :P
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Gb start with or without settle on forage?
Ren to indy wing starts are already made. I'll hopefully make some pocketstart tomorrow! :-)

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Comments? This is exactly the start I shew you and the one I still use, 4 forage at mid without hippo, 5 wood and 6 gold.

Despite it looking simple from the observer point of view, it actually requires to continually deposit resources to get that cav out by or even before 6.00.

One word of advice: that turret is too early, I tend to build it a little bit later, mostly because I trust myself in making a sufficient amount of Cavs with that start to defend with ease.
As for the turret position, it's best to put it at the right of the 2nd gold mine at the top, the one you're not using. That way you will prevent your enemy from attacking you on the top right side. The placement of your turret doesn't help you defending the gold nor forage/wood. You probably placed it there attemptin to defend everything but it really doesn't work there xD

Thanks for posting my strat cit by cit though ..... I thought i told you not to share it ... and then what do you do? You make a video for the whole community to see ... LOL!

You could at least have given me the credits, since I shew you that strategy lol..

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Was thinking of calling it "Samuels Mid strat" but didnt for two reasons:
1) You showed me it, but I have no idea if this is yours or something you have picked up.
2) I did not know if you wanted me to name you or not. Reasons for why not could be: "I dont want ppl to always go hardcore rush on me in middle to try to counter this strat" or "your not doing it right, this isnt close to as good as I do it". :-)

Thanks for that tower tip. Ras always told me my towers sucked.
Anyway, this is by no means a perfect build, I'd like to hear on more things I can improve, at the same time as possibly helping other people by showing how far I've come.

Btw sam, was thinking of doing your ww1/ww2 austria strat, want me to name you there? Been awhile since I saw them, so will just be going by my memory.

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Kazter wrote:Was thinking of calling it "Samuels Mid strat" but didnt for two reasons:
1) You showed me it, but I have no idea if this is yours or something you have picked up.
2) I did not know if you wanted me to name you or not. Reasons for why not could be: "I dont want ppl to always go hardcore rush on me in middle to try to counter this strat" or "your not doing it right, this isnt close to as good as I do it". :-)

Thanks for that tower tip. Ras always told me my towers sucked.
Anyway, this is by no means a perfect build, I'd like to hear on more things I can improve, at the same time as possibly helping other people by showing how far I've come.

Btw sam, was thinking of doing your ww1/ww2 austria strat, want me to name you there? Been awhile since I saw them, so will just be going by my memory.
I've made that strategy yeah. Anyway, get on lobby lets talk there ;)

P.S.
That strategy is actually harder than it seems. You can get 6 or even 7 cavs by 10.00, really good for a 2 settle strategy. However, to make sure you can do this correctly, you need to keep ALL THE TIME your food/wood/gold below 50/60, and use it JUST AS SOON as you have it. It requires good managemente, if you consider the fact that you'll also have to manage army whilst doing that, I think very few people can pull it off correctly.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

i always use 2 settle start what sam showed me in goon ages rapes pop houses up gg hihi

house`s and hospital in liga mid so sexy and annoying for enermy if you pull it off Think used to do it alot in his liga 1v1 mid
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Samuel, is that the same strat you used versus me once and lost :P? I builded completely random 0.o. lol ^^.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

good thing light random start win :D
enemy dont know how to counter it.
i dont need build order for liga
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

ye random stuff ftw :D Although I'd rather not bring it to the test against sam :P
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I can't even remember what I did those 3 games lol, we played liga, starting in mid both going cavs, and liga starting in pre, ending up in copper or bronze. And another game where we started in ren or imp, and he won that :D. I'd like to play liga again, but first I have to get rid of this awesome virus... -.-

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

It's on, random stuff vs not random stuff 4v4 winners gets 50$ from each on the looser team?

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

After watching this video and especially after I've seen your comment on it Sam, I have one question. Why don't you use your Hippos?
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Wizo wrote:After watching this video and especially after I've seen your comment on it Sam, I have one question. Why don't you use your Hippos?
1. You need 4 citizens on food for constant cit production, with hunt or with forage.
2. Save hippo's for Tc is better than using it for no reason asap.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

error error error, 3 on hunt with force feeding is good enough for 100% production of cits.

Return to “Empire Earth Videos”