J2/Soul's Tutorial for Middle Ages.

Links to and discussion of Empire Earth Videos! Some great training videos are contained within.
Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: J2/Soul's Tutorial for Middle Ages.

Post by Arntzen »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:aw gd old mid rush is easy to defend against anyway i remember on eec mid sh when ppl tried to rush against me and other nice mid sh players and we just played the start as defensive and countered. I perfer defending a rush then using the extra swords i have 2 rape pockets :) but thats me i aint played it in yrs :)
Allways send first 6 to enemie rally rest at home. Ecorape at start + ak their animals. Rushing doesnt mean u waste swords. If u get away with killing 3 citz and all animal with ur 6 first swords thats gonna have a snowball-effect on their economy compared to urs.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

i dont think its always good rush with first 6 swords, it depents much on ur enemy and on map.
if u know ur enemy is very fast better use this 6 sword for def. and out mass/out boom him.
i like it when sword rusher waste 6 sword at start vs my expan civ, 3 towers and 4 houses stop 6 swords easy, and 1iron+1 food is easy to def normaly.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

If the 3 first swords come to a base with 3 towers and 4 houses u will run them back. Rallying to enemie doesnt mean rally them and hope on the best.. U'll controll them to huntkill/ecokill. So if u know to use the swords, then thats the best choice..
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

90% waste the first 6 sword w/o kill any cits maybe they kill hunt but i farm anyway :mrgreen:
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sometimes it's better to mass your first 12 or 15 swords then send them after cits. This way you can do a good amount of damage before towers and defenders can kill them off.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

i wouldnt choose to defend, the fact of possibly losing animals which is sometimes impossible to defend without losing cits early is to much of a bonus, not hard to defend swords agaisnt a rush reguardless , so for me i think rallying is always a good option , others opinion proberly won't be the same

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

i most waste of my first 5 or 6 swords, but to see the enemy base also ok, cuz u see a good path for next attack, u know the positions of towers, wood ciz and so, i love send some swords at start, also i hate when he build a wall so i kill ofcourse his wall-workers .;))))

but i agree often waste

Return to “Empire Earth Videos”