Bundeswehr rush in mod sh

Talk about strategies in here! (If you just want to post a civilization, use the Civilizations forum; if you only want to post a build order, use the Build Orders subforum)
snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

Bundeswehr rush in mod sh

Post by snupi »

Greetings to you all, fellow mod sh players.
Today I would like to share my Bundeswehr rush with you.

This is the civilization I use:

Special power:
  • -Bundeswehr (I do not know if this is also namend so in the english version, but this is the special power of Germany and turns citizen for 40 iron into warrior which can walk through forest and shoot airplanes
    -Fanatism
    -Market
Infantry (distance):
  • -Attack
    -Hitpoints
This is how the strategy can be used:

1) Send all 20 citizen into base of the enemy.
2) Build market somewhere on your way.
3) Sell all ressources you have, and then buy iron. Obviously by pressing shift+a/s/d and shift+r.
4) If you keeped your citizen walking, you should reach your enemy's base before he is making mad tanks or towers.
5) Select all citizen and press the button for Bundeswehr. This will turn 19 citizen into parsitans.
6) Shoot your enemy's citizen to death. Obviously he will shoot back or make some military units. Therefore use Fanatism and shoot it. The enemy could be running away. Follow them, but leave some parsitans at there capitol/towncenter to kill new incoming citizen. After killing a certain amount of citizen you will win the game. If the enemy makes airplanes shoot them. If the enemy makes tanks then run and shoot the citizen, since parsitans take too long to kill one tank even with Fanatism turned on.

Notes:
1) Since you have 1 cit left, do not try building up an eco with this cit. Use this cit to hide somewhere e.g. in a corner or behide trees, so if your rush fails you will not die so fast.
2) Parsitans are not very strong. Walk in forest to hide if neseccary. Walk around tower range if neseccary.

VoE_CusTomm^
Lobby Username: VoE_CusTomm^

Re: Bundeswehr rush in mod sh

Post by VoE_CusTomm^ »

Sounds pretty cool, but since I am not a AoC PLayer I cant really dsay more :P

but
Notes:
1) Since you have 1 cit left, do not try building up an eco with this cit. Use this cit to hide somewhere e.g. in a corner or behide trees, so if your rush fails you will not die so fast.
Whats the point in that ? You just wanna hide 1 cit and annoy your enemy... because you cant build new once. If you loose that rush you lost the game, if you hide that cit or not doesnt matter.

snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

Post by snupi »

Sometimes, if the enemy can not find you he will drop, and makes you the winner of the game.
Also in team games, your ally may be killing the enemy, makes you and your ally the winner of the game. In team games you can try to use your remaining cit to build up a eco, but only if your ally is protecting you or making walls for you, since you will die fast if the enemy finds your remaining cit.
And if your capitol gets destroyed, you can use your remaining cit to scout for your ally. Much better than sending the cit in to fight at start and end up with no survivors and a single capitol waiting to be destroyed.

LacRimoSa
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] LacRimoSa

Post by LacRimoSa »

old stuff and not rly effective. Partisans simple suck, even with fana.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

your bundeswehr rush?
mhm?!?

Return to “Strategy”