How to win p2s games fast and easy (without making clubs)

Talk about strategies in here! (If you just want to post a civilization, use the Civilizations forum; if you only want to post a build order, use the Build Orders subforum)
snupi
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ugug

How to win p2s games fast and easy (without making clubs)

Post by snupi »

Greetings to you all, fellow p2s players.

I obviously see a lot of p2s-games nowadays, and since it is obviously not my set, I obviously tried some strategy to win this set. Obviously I was successful, so I obviously intend to share my cool cit-tower-rush strategy with you. It obviously beats the most players. You obviously have to be wing and the map should obviously be as small as possible.

Obviously I am aware that there is already a existing thread consisting p2s-strategy, but the shown strategy is obviously neither efficient nor elaborated so I obviously decided to start a new thread engaging a strategy for (obviously) this set.

First, this is the civ I obviously use, since one obviously do not have the time to build a new civ for every game he or she plays:
Special power:
  • -discovery
Citizen:
  • -Speed
    -Attack
    -Hitpoints
Prophets:
  • -Cost reduction
    -Range
Towers:
  • -Attack
    -Buildtime reduction
    -Cost reduction
    -Range
    -Hitpoints
Economy:
  • -Stone mining
The strategy is obviously very simple, so I will give a obviously very short explanation:

1) Select 20 cits, put them with ctrl+number on the hotkeys and send them to your enemy.
Obviously, the enemy (also referred to as "he") is on the counterpart of the map. E.g. you start on the upper left corner in a 2v2, and your ally is on the upper right corner, then your wing is on the lower left corner. Since you know his approximate base, send your cits in that direction.

It doesn't matter if you don't reach the enemy at once, you will see that you are near his base when you see some single trees or some food patches or you see his units.

2) Now, select your capitol and make cits. Obviously you will hold shift and klick c, so you don't waste time on clicking.

3) Select your civilization.

4) Now a huge area will be revealed around your capitol. The cits made from the capitol should go to a near stonemine, the first cit should creat a settlement near the stonemine.

5) Now your 20 cits from start should be somewhere near the enemy. Press the number of the hotkey to select your 20 cits. Sometime they split themselves due to forests etc.
Monitor the map carefully. Obviously, you wouldn't reach his base at once, but there are some clues that tell you he is near. Look out for places with many mines, single standing trees, food patches, dead animals, places from forest surrounded. Depending on map size and player number, your discovery power will help you more or less. Often, you bump into the enemy's cits which are discovering the map at start. If you see there cits, go to the direction they are comming from.

6) Somehow, if you manage to find the enemy's base before he towerd up or makes mad clubman, you have almost won the game.

7) Make towers. Obviously not one tower next to another. Obviously spread them a bit, but not too much, or the enemy may be running in and killing your cits. Obviously not with 20 cits on 1 tower, that is inefficient. You should make 2-3 with each 7-8 cits. Tower near his cits, food patch, stone mine, iron mine. Obviously, your towers are stupid. They will start to attack buildings, like the capitol or the baracks of the enemy. Select your towers and let them kill the few cits and clubmans that are running around trying to kill your super strong cits. If he realises that you are towering him, watch out for his cits. If they are gathering in a certain direction, it is possible that he is making a tower. Obviously you don't appreciate it since you will lose lots of cits if his tower kills some of your cits.
Select some of your cits and kill his cits. Since you have cit attack and hp, you will obviously win the cit fight. Press and hold shift, then klick once on each of his citizen. This will make your warrior cits kill one of the enemy's cits after another.

After killing the first wave of obstacles, make more towers. Obviously not at the same place. By time you should figure out where his remaining cits are and tower him. If you have much cits and can not find the enemy, make a settlement and pop it to a towncenter. Then i huge part of the map will be revealed with buildings if existing. Often this is not neccesary. Most players drop, when you make few towers in their bases and kill their cits. Don't forget to mine stone, since you will need to make towers.

So there are also some players who tower up fast. Obviously, those players are harder to kill, and the game will last a bit longer. Do not try running in there tower range and building a tower. It would not work and you will end up losing lots of cits. Try towering around or making more to defend yourself. If the enemy has tower range increased, then develop your tower range research. This will cost some stone, but you should have it since you are making nonstop cits from your capitol with your 800 food at start and sending them into nearby stonemines. And it will make that you can hit the enemy's towers but he can not hit back. If you dont have any stone or food more, stop making towers. I always eat the enemy's food, since my cits will be safe there in my tower range. The enemy would be trying to earthquake you, so make a temple. Obviously, the enemy could try to get to your base and eat your food, since he can't eat his own (due to your towers). To stop this, it is recommended to make a tower at your food patch and animals. You dont have to worry about that tower killed, since the enemy would have no clubman (if you are doing it right).

Notes:
1) If your enemy doesn't drop right away, then the game could last long, since you can not tower the hole map so fast, so he can be running around. Also, since you are not gathering mass food and will be losing some cits, it will be hard to make more towers in short time. So watch your economy. Make some cits to gather food to make more cits. Gather wood to make settlements to box your stone mining cits in. Gather some (60) gold to make a prophet. Use earthquake on his buildings, if there are any. Use plague on his units, if there are any. Make vulcano at his hunting place, if there are any. Keep making towers, don't let him build back or making mass clubman. If it is a team game, ask your teammates for help.

2) Repair towers if neccessary.

3) Delete towers that can not be finished before the enemy destroys it. You will get a part of the issued stone back.

4) Obviously use smurfnames to cit/towerrush. Obviously this strategy is not seen gladly and you will get kicked from p2s games if you keep cit/towerrushing players with the same name.

I hope more players will be cit/towerrushing, it is getting boring since everyone is making clubs like mad and not giving one the chance to boom and go to digital age to make obviously cool robots like the little one that explodes when dieing and the cool one that can run around on hills and in water.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: How to win p2s games fast and easy (without making clubs

Post by Captain Nemo »

What a waste of time. Now I didn't read it all, but I did see the civ. First of all, u can't put hp on towers so u save alot of good points by that. and add cit range.

anyway another good strat is killing the animals. But hey don't expect people to let u play if u use either of these strats
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

tower civs work very good in pre2 space.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

You could have saved us a lot of time and a lot of effort by just saying JUZT D0EZ TEH T0WER RUZH d00d!!!1!!!11!!11oneeleventymillion

Besides, tower rushing is sooooo like 2003/2004 and some of us were pros at it. Your strategy and civ is nowhere near perfect.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

You are hurting my feelings! Obviously it took long to write such a post, and you do not acknowledge my effort. This is not very nice. By hurting the autors they will not write any tutorials anymore and the gaming level of Empire Earth will sink tremendously fast so everyone is just making blind units and sending them somewhere and wasting their potential! I want to keep EE games at a high level so I try to help the players out.
Not everyone knows how to play by simply reading "JUZT D0EZ TEH T0WER RUZH d00d!!!1!!!11!!11oneeleventymillion". As you probably already know, a rush is not equal a rush. There are many ways to do it, and I am just showing the one I prefere.
I did not say that my strategy is perfect, but it obviously does not fail, since I am winning games with this strategy. But if you say you know a better strategy and civ, please share, since you are a generous human being and friendly to help others.

@ Captain Nemo
Without hp bonus in civ a tower has 1000 hp, and with hp bonus in civ a tower has 1500 hp, so I think it is very smart to use this civ bonus, you the tower will not be killed so fast.

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Post by Trichome Indica »

All i could really focus on when reading this is
the word "obviously". You have stated this word a
total of 28 times in this piece of writing.
This explanation of your tower civ takes a
back seat now, I am more focused on the fact
that this word was used 28 times.
That in itself I find more interesting.
It presents a hidden personality disposition
now revealed for all to examine.
Thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

The one reason you won a tower rush on me was because I was fighting a 2v3 (me and STR vs some other 3 including you ). I rushed my wing, you tower rushed behind my base.

The game before this one, you failed your rush and died.

GF NO RE.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

snupi
Intermediate Member

Post by snupi »

Well, you verified the 3v2, so it is not an excuse for losing, although your ally was a good player but my ally were only normal players.
Anyways, I lost the first game against you due to strange forest formations so I could not find your base as quick as usual.

After you recognized that I made some towers in your base you immediately presst alt and f4. That's pretty noobish you know, it makes the game lag for everyone.
Since you think you can beat my tower rush, let us play again by time, so I can show you that my strategy is good.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I told you, my cat jumped on the keyboard and hitted alt f4 by accident.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

snupi wrote:But if you say you know a better strategy and civ, please share, since you are a generous human being and friendly to help others.
I don't share these types of strategies with the public for several reasons, one being that they're pretty lame when someone does it to you and another being that there's a lot of inexperienced players that will come across them. Giving strategies and civs like this to lesser players does not promote the development of skilled players or a fun online environment.

Back when tower rushing was a well known and practiced tactic, I still only did it on occasion as a joke against people I knew or to really piss someone off. I suggest you follow suit.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lightnessking4you wrote:I told you, my cat jumped on the keyboard and hitted alt f4 by accident.
wtf ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? why man???????? ????????????????????????? ghost u see this piece of shit bastard copied my quote man ban plz

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

I think Elmer Fud beat you to this strat big guy. It doesn't make you good, it just makes you a homo and ensures no one will let you in their games.

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

this is an agressive civ hp on towers isnt the most effective way of putting the points. for instance u could use those points on some basic club ups. and be able to do the old tower rush and bak up with clubs. cits repair towers thus not needing them to be 1500 for this civ anyway. or put the points on h&f eitherway. this could only work or damage ppl ideally 1v1 or if ur lucky 2v2. anything more ur just fucked.

Danger
Basic Member

Post by Danger »

Wall of text, but tower rushing is fun as hell especially against Frodo, damn that kid was a rager but a bro aswell.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

simple_faith wrote:
lightnessking4you wrote:I told you, my cat jumped on the keyboard and hitted alt f4 by accident.
wtf ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? why man???????? ????????????????????????? ghost u see this piece of shit bastard copied my quote man ban plz
Iz that ur quote o.O? I didn't know sorry :P But that was the first thing I could think of when my cat actually jumped on the keyboard and hitted alt f4 o.O

Return to “Strategy”