AoC Mid Sh 1v1/2v2 Civ

Talk about strategies in here! (If you just want to post a civilization, use the Civilizations forum; if you only want to post a build order, use the Build Orders subforum)
Olinja
Intermediate Member

Re: AoC Mid Sh 1v1/2v2 Civ

Post by Olinja »

taco wrote:i no u cant really do anything about it was just "food for thought". but ur really leaving urself open for them to focus on any of the 4 main resources instead of 2 or 3. if some1 can just keep ur gold cits tapped. ur seige facs are completely useless after that 100 gold. or ur trees.. farms. even iron. keep u off any of them and ur civ is crippled horribly(as with most ppl, but it will hurt u more since early game ur civ require all of them). its really quite hard early game to protect all 4 resources. ur good, theres no doubt about that. enigma used a very similar civ and with much success as well. but imo its the mixing and lack of mili focus on a unit which is hurting ur 1v1 game.
Prime Reason u suck, i can beat u and texas trained me, NEVER seen u beat texas in a 1v1 or 2v2 taco lol YOUR OVERRATED BRAH BRAH. this is my reason why texas civ is the best. Swords are the basic units and well rounded, W/ calv range ups u can own both balis / pers x bow think of your counters, bali ups so FU ca lolol, its pretty much THE BEST rounded boom/turtle civ. and when u have farming as an up u fucking rock the boom, rebuild is lawls because u always have mass food on deck, i have beat Sooo many people using this strat its fucking funny that people still hate on Texas when he used the best civ to date, When u make your first OWN civ and get called a glitcher lol than u can talk shit other wise sit down because pros dont reconise you as gifted, Plus ur cuz is better then u, lava had the good to back his mouth up, you just thought u were good cause u beasted the new server w/ no1 around but a few heads.

Olinja

PS: texas, get on more son, lets rack up a 2v2 record and prove u were the best in mid. you know i know why u are lol people can pretend they have confidence in this game but all they have is the hand me down strat never looked in between the lines

i should have said this in 2010 but i dont forum much till now lol

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

i realy like this civ but i had always some proplems without sword hp cuz i normaly always use swords as buckler and mass balis back mixed with rang units.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Eisregen wrote:i realy like this civ but i had always some proplems without sword hp cuz i normaly always use swords as buckler and mass balis back mixed with rang units.
I'm pretty sure on that if this civ was made today by texas, he would switch attack and put on hp.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

well but without atk its very hard stop sword rushes.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Honestly, I'm haveing a superhard time understanding how this civ can have any chance against swordrush.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

someone told me he plays it very good thats prob why it works so good for him and others who copy it prob cant do it the same. I thought first sword rush would rape it but heard he does amazing job with it i would like to obs it :D
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

There is no doubt in my mind that texas could use this civ succesfully. But when he is the only one who makes it work, this question comes to mind: Is it Texas or the civ that is good?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

the civ looks decent aslong you swap attack for hitpoints, might try it :)
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

we, or atleast im talking about how horribly hard it wud be against swordrush. I mean u have hard enough time with a expan civ + btd cr hp attack speed on sword.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

Kazter wrote:we, or atleast im talking about how horribly hard it wud be against swordrush. I mean u have hard enough time with a expan civ + btd cr hp attack speed on sword.
i understand how old your last post is on this just want 2 add. Your right on Texas is better than civ. it was a turtle based civ w/ early hosues and tower + wall deffence around the back it was pretty solid. your focus was 2 get that 1st farm down then counter i could be wrong but thats how i remember it. w/ those Calv range ups slut rush was useless u couldnt slide to gold and mass archers how he massed both Pers and Sword, nice thought process tho lol... also if u know texas as a person the dudes a fucking genus when it comes 2 out thinking on games... those damn chess games WHO FOOLS MATES A GUY... guess i was young once. still NEVER proven on if he cheated, unbanned after a week of so called cheating lol went from glitching to hexing to map hack comeon, mans the same age as us just playing a game xD

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

I understand how this civ works olinja... I've played texas and seen him do it. Still doesnt mean that this civ wud not die before f11 14 against a swordrush.
On the other hand, I can see this civ work vs anything else.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

Kazter wrote:I understand how this civ works olinja... I've played texas and seen him do it. Still doesnt mean that this civ wud not die before f11 14 against a swordrush.
lol im trying so hard 2 respond to this w/o being harsh but ill just leave ya in the dark. yes kaz slut rush beats turtle everytime xD"sarcasm"

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Yea oli, just like fang(or mythos) beating your knight expand strat with pathfinding swords. Of course you will deny this since there's no proof besides my memory. Tho what I do remember is it was one of them.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Olinja
Intermediate Member

Post by Olinja »

lightnessking wrote:Yea oli, just like fang(or mythos) beating your knight expand strat with pathfinding swords. Of course you will deny this since there's no proof besides my memory. Tho what I do remember is it was one of them.
yea you got me confused w/ one of your noobers, never used knights till rly 2012 i have lost 2 seismic flame arrows tho. and i have lost 2 PF swords just not using knights. BTW light i never 1v1'd fang and mythos is my friend. we always had even 1v1s. if u can name 3 of mytho's names then u might not be lieing lol, i also remember u loosing to NINO in a 2v2 ;) truestory

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Olinja wrote:
Kazter wrote:I understand how this civ works olinja... I've played texas and seen him do it. Still doesnt mean that this civ wud not die before f11 14 against a swordrush.
lol im trying so hard 2 respond to this w/o being harsh but ill just leave ya in the dark. yes kaz slut rush beats turtle everytime xD"sarcasm"
Read what I said or dont comment it at all.

Return to “Strategy”