Gren War

Talk about strategies in here! (If you just want to post a civilization, use the Civilizations forum; if you only want to post a build order, use the Build Orders subforum)
Sparky
Basic Member
Lobby Username: Sparky

Gren War

Post by Sparky »

Okay there are 4 types of Grenwar atleast for me.

The fisrt is gren War + hero F11 60 ( civ )
second : Gren War + hero ( rush Civ )
Thirdly : gren War + No hero F11 60 ( civ )
Fourthly : gren War + No hero ( rush Civ )

No i will tell you Number one which will include SUPERGRENS.

Fisrtly lets start with the CIVISATION =
Inf Range : Hit Points, Attack, Range.
Economic : Iron, Farms, Wood.
20% speed for Citizens.
if you have anything else try cost reduction for buildings or place on HERO MOUNTED BONUS.

Now at the start of the game the rule's should be F 11 60.

Gather 4 to 5 men from Capitol and place on Wood.
12 on Iron deposits.
6 On forage.
and the remainder building a wall using 800 Stone.

eventrully you should keep gathering more on Wood and select 8 from wood when you have over 400 Wood.. and start to build farms..

Never build Grens until you hit F11 40.

once you have quite a nice Base start to build Barracks at F11 30.

20 Barracks maby.

Then get your Grenadiers + Hero.

IMPORTANT :

Upgrade your grendiers 2 X HEART in your Civ place Hit points and attack and Range on '' Infantry range units''
2 X RANGE
1 X ATTACK

Build a Healing Wonder whilst gathering up your army.

Now when you go to fight place your Grenadier men in LINE FORMATION ( second formation along ) and place hero behind all units..

Your units should be 215 Health + Healing wonder + hero = YOUR NOT VERY EASY TO KILL....

This is how you make a supergren. Doing this with rush games wont work to well you could die before your Men are upgraded.

Supergrens were tought to me by the NWO Clan back in the EE days. it has never failed me and ive come across people who use 2 x ATTACK on their grens, with 215 health its pointless for them.

Supergrens don't die easy infact the easyiest way to defeat them would be to destory their wonder or kill/chase hero away..

supergrens have excellent Range and health and with 20 barracks i'm sure the attack wont be a problem.

Return to “Strategy”