Middle sh sword sliding wing

Talk about strategies in here! (If you just want to post a civilization, use the Civilizations forum; if you only want to post a build order, use the Build Orders subforum)
devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Re: Middle sh sword sliding wing

Post by devilridermax »

d-dog wrote:My strat for sword sliding is, MAKE YOUR OWN, what works for one person doesn't mean it works for you, i guarentee if you spend time making your own, u'll discover u'll own much harder, but having civs from other players can definitly help you shape your own, just keep that in mind.

Thats what I did when I trained you dr. jones, even tho u probly don't remember it (when servers were still up), i only gave u bits and pieces of my strat. hehe
sup u suck tho bro!

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

i just cant use swords...

Dr. Jones
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -(eT)- Critical

Post by Dr. Jones »

My strat for sword sliding is, MAKE YOUR OWN, what works for one person doesn't mean it works for you, i guarentee if you spend time making your own, u'll discover u'll own much harder, but having civs from other players can definitly help you shape your own, just keep that in mind.

Thats what I did when I trained you dr. jones, even tho u probly don't remember it (when servers were still up), i only gave u bits and pieces of my strat. hehe
i never played when the servers were still up, i started when i found save ee from a youtube video and downloaded the lobby. lol O_O mayb ur thinking of a different dr jones xD. And i specificly said to shape ur own strategy based off of this above ;).

i said : ///NOTE: be creative and make your own strategy built off of this that you are most comfortable with.///
Take the cookie and run

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Close, but 15.4% too high! (Not trying to nit-pick, just thought at least someone might be interested in how you can figure it out)

It'd actually be that 1 sword with 4 bars of morale can beat ~1.56 identical swords without morale (the number may be slightly different, due to "overkill" not factoring in on any of these calculations, and them assuming both strike at exactly the same time), if they're sent in one after another.

After the first sword, then your sword has .4h health and their second sword has h health.

For their sword to bring yours down to 0 health, it needs to deal .4h + .4*.4h damage, or .56h damage.

In the time their sword deals .56h damage, so does yours. Thus, their swords remaining health after killing yours is going to be 1h minus .56h = .44h

Therefore, they will have beaten (killed) 1 sword, and .56 of a sword, or 1.56 swords.
Ok First of all University is raelly boring atm, and i landed per accident on this thread, but just wanted to state omega is wrong, 1 sword with 40 % morale bonus, can exactly kill 5/3 of 1 sword without morale bonus. Cause to do 0,4h damage to the morale sword, you need to deal x = 0,4/(1-0,4) = 0,4/0,6 = (2/3)h damage. So your sword will do 2/3 h damage at the same time.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

hi there is no reason to restart a 3 year old topic, i'm going to warn you instead of just delete your irrelevant topic
mhm?!?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to do so.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

Why do You Even Care wtf ?
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Return to “Strategy”