CA:
-Build time decrease
-Cost reduce
-Speed
-Range

Buildings:
-Build time decrease
-Cost reduce

(in my opinion) a good civ for either rushing or booming..
its kinda similiar to a swords civ by eis

with this civ its easy to mass, to get siege, or to switch to persians etc..
the only problem is defending good rushs since u have no atk in it..so u need fast towers
& u got to micro alot

since u have no gold or wood in civ u need alot of cits and mines etc..so i wouldnt take this civ for 4v4s

0.o
I am sweet.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Cav Rush/Boom Expan Civ

Post by lightnessking. »

I use the same civ but replace BTD on cav for ATT :), and booming mostly works unless I get cathapract rushed + sword rushed at the same time.. :\
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

crapciv for rushing lol. u can't get fast ca without wood/gold. booming would be 2v2 (or 1v1) only. not a civ for my taste...
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

Captain Nemo wrote:crapciv for rushing lol. u can't get fast ca without wood/gold. booming would be 2v2 (or 1v1) only. not a civ for my taste...

I agree. And since you don't have woodcutting or goldmining in your civ, I'd substituate btd for atk. But it's up to you of course.
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

o.0

Try it and you will see it works
today i played 4v4 and had no problems with it defending a rush on med map as wing
I am sweet.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

u played noobs

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I always use this civ, never had major problems with it.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

i wounder why eec player always cry "this civ dont work"
for u guys only work the normal sword rush civ ?!
btw wood cutting% is realy waste of points in my option..
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

Eisregen wrote:i wounder why eec player always cry "this civ dont work"
ur not good.
you wonder why eec players say that, its because they actually have a good grasp of mid, unlike u, oh and i think we call no they do more then simply sword rush.
play mod u will see how useful wood really is, however in an expan civ i would use gold instead of wood chews up less points and gold tends to be the bigger problem early and late game for ca booms.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Eisregen wrote:i wounder why eec player always cry "this civ dont work"
Typically, us "eec players" try to point out sub-par civilizations because they're sub-par, and we like to play to win, which is an attitude that many "aoc players" don't share. Specifically, I make it a point to be hard on sub-par civilizations because noobs come here to get civilizations that don't suck, and when they come here and get a civilization that's absolutely terrible and they think is greatness, it's an issue. They can't recognize the suck, and they'll keep using it not realizing how bad it is and wondering why they keep loosing, or worse yet actually win with it and due to biases attribute that win to a sub-par civilization, thus causing them to think that terrible civilization is good. I honestly wouldn't even bother pointing out a civilization that was bad here where the person states "this is a goof civ, and it shouldn't be used for real play because the civilization is a piece of crap. However, it's pretty fun to play with if you're an expert and bored" or something similar and does so obviously so no one can get the wrong idea. Furthermore, the civilizations posted without such disclaimer that are sub-par typically represent an opportunity to turn a bad civilization into a learning opportunity, sometimes for the poster and always for noobs reading the whole thread.

As for only being able to do a normal sword rush, you're quite wrong. I can play anything, and have played it. Exp knights in various playercounts, same with Exp CA, and Exp swords. Ditto for non-exp versions. And a plethora of goof civilizations, along with other non-standard civilizations that aren't bad like persians on the wing (both with and without exp), and so on.

As for wood cutting, it depends on the situation. Wood cutting can be *extremely* good. If you need to make a bunch of buildings quickly, say you're playing a game where the counters are extremely hard and you've got to switch quickly, like say modern, wood cutting is invaluable. When you get to something like middle, wood cutting is less valuable and if given the choice between wood cutting or gold mining, I'd take gold mining simply because of scale issues. Namely, that you can put what effectively amounts to an infinite number of citizens on a forest, whereas you can only put 6 citizens on each gold mine, and gold mines are a lot more limited than trees.

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

THis may be right..i have to admit that got no idea about other settings and eec blablaba

BUT... (btt) this civ works great for a today's AoC Middle Sh.

Nemo, taco, omega...i have never seen u in a AoC Middle Sh game these days..
and yea u can come and we 1v1 and im sure u will win with ur uber intelligent super logic tactic civs etc etc...but tbh omega u jsut said it...we dont play only for winning anymore...

actually i never understood why new players should come here and copy civs..

when i started to play ee online, abso gave me the standard sw and cav non expan civs..and then we played and played and played..i made every other civ myself..if i saw an interesting gameplay i thought about what u need in civ for that..and made it..adapted it some times..thats it.

THis civilizations like nearly every other civ me and eis post here are ofc not meant for starting civs for new players..and i guess they will recognize they wont be able to play successfully with them when they try them..
they are civs for funny and alternative ways of gameplay..soo instead of just saying: This wont work, its bad civ blablabla come to an AoC Middle Sh and try it -.-
I am sweet.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Don't try to make this about something it's not. This is a ca civ and thats a standard strategy. It's not a fun strategy, it's not a fun civ. It's your ca standard civ, and we're just pointing out it's not all that good and especially not for rushing. And FYI there are no civs that are good for both rush boom and expand. Obviusly a good rush civs is not a good boom civs and vice versa.

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

thats not true. u can mass with normal expan/gold ca civ cavs very fast u easy can rush with it..
btw i never tryed helloos ca civ but i think in 2vs2 it will works great for 3vs3 4vs4 i miss pop cap and gold gathering in this civ.
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

nah eis cause then u wont have balli range which makes it bad for booming. then u'd have to leave attack or speed out of the civ which makes it bad for rushing. Your pick.

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

i have bali rang in all my ca expan civs.
in 2vs2/3vs3 i use no cr buildings for bali rang
in 4vs4 i have a no cr ca civ too for atk+rang balis
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”